The 89th Academy Awards telecast airs at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PST, Sunday, Feb. 26, on ABC, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. Join us for the first IMDb LIVE Viewing Party, a companion show that includes celebrity insight, real-time IMDb data, and more.
Madonna returns to stadiums and arenas for her ninth tour, and the highest grossing tour of 2012! EPIX is proud to exclusively broadcast this thrilling, dazzling, cutting edge and controversial concert. In HD.
After 320 hours of rehearsals, pop star Madonna delivers an astonishing show during which she performs a medley of her hits and her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'", with guests LMFAO, ... See full summary »
Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour spans all decades of the iconic superstar's illustrious career, including songs from Rebel Heart to classic fan favorites like "Material Girl" and "Holiday." ... See full summary »
A collection of Madonna's favorite videos from 1993-1999. Contains the 14 videos: Bad Girl, Fever, Rain, Secret, Take A Bow, Bedtime Story, Human Nature, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, ... See full summary »
Alright, let's count down the 10 reasons, in no particular, why this is the worst Madonna video I've ever seen.
1. The opening graphics are hilariously bad. I actually laughed out loud.
2. Like everyone mentions about most concert videos nowadays, the editing is incredibly overdone. We would like to maybe see a closeup of Madonna or two that lasts longer than 2 seconds.
3. When Madonna appears on stage, she is sitting on some weird chair and her legs are wide open, exposing her crotch. Lovely.
4. Oversexing, she humps pretty much everything and shouts things like "MY SUGAR IS RAAAAAWWW!!!!!!" and "See my booty get down!!!"
5. That said, she also shouts half the songs as opposed to singing them, ruining them.
6. There's this incredibly dumb "Get Stupid" breakdown in the middle of one of her songs. Um Get Stupid? You're already stupid for even including that part of the tune.
7. She uses pre recorded vocals. Half the songs she doesn't even sing as a result.
8. The set list. There's some undeniably good stuff on here but come on, this is pathetic. Is too... Hip hop for me, although I didn't like Hard Candy.
9. Over cursing. Come on, Madonna, we don't need you to constantly call the crowd "motherfu--ers" on every song.
0. Halfway through Beat Goes On, Kanye West comes on, and instead of saying something like "Yo, Madonna, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but the Cnfessions tour was your greatest of all time!", he gives some humiliatingly bad rap.
As for the good things? Don't Cry For Me Argentina. That was beautiful. And the Gage was nice looking as well.
3 of 40 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?