IMDb > "The Simpsons" Donnie Fatso (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Simpsons" Donnie Fatso (2010)

« Prev | 473 of 625 Episodes | Next »

Grand

Author: Beastlybombpst from United States
12 December 2010

Right before this episodes airing, I re-watched how munched is that birdie in the window, and it was terrible the second time. Anyway, this was another great fat Tony episode. It was really good, with a great ending. After Homer gets arrested because of moe, he learns there is a way to get out of jail. He meets a guy who helps him gain fat tony's trust. Fat tonythen dies from a heart attack, which made me keep thinking, is fat Tony gone for good? But ate end of the episode, homer meets fit tony, who eventually becomes fat and pretty much takes the place of fat Tony. Joe Mantegna is one of my favorite guest stars. And this was sure grand! This review has been beastlybombst.

I thought this episode was great,and to the*Simpson's isn't as good as it use to*people,get lost!

Author: Dillon Harris from Ireland
21 March 2011

Donnie Fatso is a great Simpsons episode,with a great Mob theme.Now to the people that always say the Simpsons isn't as god as it was.Get over it and stop complaining about it if you think that its not good just watch some other crap shows that are on these days and you'll thank god we have The Simpsons,the show obviously is doing something good if its been on the air for more than 20 years.A lot of people were complaining about the Fit Tony thing,this is never gonna be mentioned again it will just be Fat Tony,his death wont be mentioned or neither will his cousin it will be like Fat Tony never died,just like the episode where Principal Skinner turns out to be an impostor.

After Homer gets sent to jail for ten years,he works for the FBI to catch Fat Tony,but Homer starts to become friends with Fat Tony and feels bad about what he is doing.