"The Simpsons" The Fight Before Christmas (2010)

« Prev | 472 of 616 Episodes | Next »

Best episode in a LONG time...

Author: sandrew_home from Canada
5 December 2010

This episode was broken into a number of smaller stories. Each smaller story most likely could have been expanded into a full 22 minute episode. However, they did a very good job with this one.

Something about "The Fight Before Christmas" really struck a chord with me. I'm really into the older (I guess "classical") Simpsons (seasons 3- 5'ish). Without going into the plot, this episode really felt like the older styles. My second favourite Christmas episode so far (the first being Santa's Little Helper).

I like how The Simpsons isn't afraid to say Merry Christmas. It's really refreshing.

Highly recommend it! 10/10

Awesome,although each segment was very short,

Author: Dillon Harris from Ireland
20 December 2010

The Fight Before Christmas is a great Simpsons episode with four great segments (especially the puppet segment with Katy Perry) although all of the segments were very short,I know they were just running for time but they at least stretched out the puppet one that was pure genius.

In the first segment Bart goes out to the North Pole to find Santa Claus and shoot him for never giving him the present hes wanted for years.

Then,Marge goes out fighting in the world war at Christmas time,which makes Lisa not want to see a Christmas tree in the house.

After that,Marge wants the house to look much more clean and she gets some help from Martha Stewart (guest voice),but she turns out to be a bit too perfesionate.

And last but not least,in the best one of the night,The Simpsons are seen as puppets and are trying to go on their vacation to Hawaii,but Moe,Mr Burns and Katy Perry get in the way.

Best Simpsons Xmas Special

Author: JC VD from United States
6 December 2010

Back to Simpsons' trade mark story telling - parody with a twist of reflection of dark side of current events This episodes brings u 4 xmas pardoy stories - each with its own twist. It's like Simpsons Halloween specials with Xmas spirits minus the blood & violence.

Sarcastic, hilarious, pg-13, and yet brings laughter & xmas spirits to all of us.For those who r disappointed with last few episodes, this one won't disappoint u.

Got a feeling that it's time for Fox & the Simpsons production team to deal with contract, $, ... etc. Remember a few episodes back with the opening of china slave camp working in a giant Fox stone castle? In this episode, one of the character says something like "oh well if it's the last season it's a good run".

I know they say that once a while (dunno Y), but if simpsons producers/writers get too frustrated with Fox - just move to another channel like Futurama did. Don't let those bast@rds have it.