Top Gear (2002– )
- TV Chef Jamie Oliver making a tossed salad in the back of his Porsche-engined camper van whilst it was being raced around the test track by The Stig.
- Car Darts when James May and Richard Hammond were launching cars by compressed air into a quarry and onto a target (which was made juicier by the addition of a caravan in the bullseye).
- Russian Roulette when Hammond and May worked for Taxibike and gave comments on the cars they drove their clients home in.
- The Toyota Hilux where they attempted to see what it would take to break one of these trucks (it was parked in the sea for a full tidal cycle, set on fire and finally put on top of a tower block that was subsequently demolished) - despite their best efforts the thing still started and moved.
- The use of a Boeing 747 at full thrust against a Citroen 2CV and various abuses against caravans.