IMDb > "NCIS" Guilty Pleasure (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"NCIS" Guilty Pleasure (2010)"NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" Guilty Pleasure (original title)

« Prev | 157 of 258 Episodes | Next »

For You

Author: ttapola from Finland
19 January 2011

Guilty pleasure indeed. Dramatically speaking a light-weight episode, the emphasis being on humor. DiNozzo replacing McGee with McCadden - hilarious! Abby meeting Madame Snow - also hilarious. Snow showing interest in Gibbs when Allison is conveniently nowhere to be seen - the man is a woman magnet (one could hardly refer to Dina Meyer and Rena Sofer as "chicks")! All that is missing is a wrestling match between the two women.

The Tony - Ziva mystery has been ignored ever since #7.15 and that is becoming irritating now. Everything seems to be not-even-remotely-subtly contradicting the theory that they grew closer in Paris (in #7.13). If the whole thing is buried by the show-runners, why bother in the first place? Well, the season is not over yet... This one, however funny, is hardly stellar, just a solid, reliable, well-made 7/10. It is enough.

THE meaning of FRIEND

Author: Don Blumenthal from Las Vegas
17 April 2014

This episode recently viewed for the 1st time, captures the essence of the true and pure meaning of finding, realizing and declaration of a new friend. Recently, with the "casualization" of everything in our modern world, friendship is TOO lightly taken-for-granted and too easily remanded to the back burner. In our NEW throw-away, discard-after-using, disposable world where nothing seems permanent, a few things do. This show reminds us of just how valuable, meaningful and rare our treasured few friendships truly are.

Oh, and I am so very grateful for being introduced to Ms Meyer...WOW, a perfect match.. . if ever there was one for Leroy Jethro Gibbs (& yours truly).. .it is definitely Dina Meyer! -DBluckyD/4.17.14