IMDb > "Criminal Minds" The Fight (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Criminal Minds" The Fight (2010)

« Prev | 108 of 237 Episodes | Next »

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

Better than the original

Author: MbK-3 from Michigan
9 April 2010

They need to spend the summer smoothing out the rough edges. But the characters from this potential spin off are still far more interesting than the current crop. This batch actually has personalities!!!! They'll need to work on how a Brit is working for the FBI. That MarySue from NCIS (Siva?) is trying that and it isn't flying. Also need to clear how a felon was let in. But their slightly renegade approach is pretty damn appealing. And they don't all act like cookie cutter cutouts. I'm a bit concerned about their story lines. Hopefully they won't feel the need to go the dark, depressing route the parent show does. But I'm optimistic. So, unless then hire some twig know-it-all with a Little Lord Fauntleroy haircut, I'll be happy to give it a go.

too much like ncis

Author: gs20 from United States
7 April 2010

well, let's see ........oh yeah....another episode with a completely uninteresting villain featuring incredibly weak character development.......one would think that anyone capable of this type of crime might be absolutely frightening........i'm no superman but i've knocked out guys 10 times scarier than this guy .....maybe part of it was an unknown actor with limited skills compounded by uninterested direction......i've actually seen the guy playing the father play a bad guy and he would have been a much better choice.......poor casting.........but what do i know...........a couple of other things that stand out for me are 1) blowing one's cover by actually putting your hand to your earwig while in visual range of a subject(you know who i mean) who even does that anymore?........even james bond scolded a rookie for that .........doesn't anyone on the show watch james bond?? 2) Gibson STILL, after all this time, holds his weapon like a 12 year old girl.....i'd like to see anyone try to fire a pistol with their elbows bent that much, its always pretty comical after everyone gets back from the emergency room.....bearing in mind that old marine master sergeants aren't known for their prowess with pistols i guess i understand why some actors look so goofy with their guns drawn. 3)while talking to a prison inmate in an attempt to identify their perp the inmate says due he spent the rest of his "term" in solitary, well, inmates might say "time" "bid" "sentence" but never "term"........college boys say term, politicians say term, but not inmates ......it sounded so odd to me, i just knew the writers were 30ish college boys who never met an inmate..........i think they need more realistic law enforcement technical advise..........and less self aggrandizing, what serious heroes we are tripe, from the good guys .........we all know they're the good guys......try to spend more time scaring us with some more true to life bad guys........there is certainly no shortage of models out there.

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]