IMDb > "Lee Nelson's Well Good Show" (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Comedy show for mindless idiots.

Author: Luke Sandelands from Teesside
1 October 2010

Probably the worst show ever to be broadcast on BBC 3 (and that is saying something!). 'Lee Nelson's Well Good Show' as it is ironically titled, is a mish mash of poorly put together 'comedy' sketches, and audience interaction, led by 'happy-go-lucky chav' Lee Nelson - apparently Simon Brodkin's finest character.

This show is aimed at a young demographic, but lacks the maturity to appeal to even the most brain dead and humourless. However this evidently is not the case and for some godforsaken reason this programme has been recommissioned for a second series which is due to be screened in 2011. How anyone would wish to sit through another 7 episodes of this is beyond me, however given BBC 3's reputation for consistently poor new programming it was perhaps inevitable.

Desperately unfunny!

Author: Mark Harding from Manchester
8 September 2011

Not sure whether this is show is a southern thing that I just don't get but it is terrible. I can't believe people actually sat in the audience and endured this. The best part of the show was the closing credits.

I'm astounded they made a second series, BBC3 is really scraping the barrel with this character. I watched the first two episodes to give it a fair chance and can honestly say I didn't laugh once. I will never get that time back.

If you like good British comedy then this show isn't for you give it a wide berth.

If you like boring southern Chavs then you may like this. I'm even finding it hard to remember a single good/funny point of reference to include in this review as I think most comedy fans will turn it off/change channel within first five minutes.

Lee Nelson's Well Good Show

Author: darshan chudasama from United Kingdom
12 April 2012

Lee Nelson's Well Good Show is not well good at all its rubbish and the humour is cheaper then the host

the show is like a rip off of the agi g show and really bad without the intellect and a racist brain dead audience

the show starts off with a rapey host who tries it on with the crowd and after he get rejected he makes the audience laugh and then he will talk to his friend mascot who sits on the side to laugh at his poor humour and fill in the show it make the crowd feel satisfied

there are so many bad parts of this show one of them is when the host has his grand mother sing with her disgusting voice and another one is the peer pressure challenge which is just like watching a fat man do something silly where he says no till the audience screams to make him do it

Qualiteee!

Author: reedy2809-1 from United Kingdom
22 December 2010

Contrary to another reviewers opinion, Lee Nelson's Well Good Show is not as stated 'Probably the worst show ever to be broadcast on BBC 3' but is for the most part a masterclass at improvisation and audience participation.

I actually only caught the end of the series by accident whilst channel hopping but was surprised at how brilliant Simon Brodkin's Lee Nelson was at engaging the audience with lightning fast one-liners and observational comedy. I have since watched the entire series and was so impressed that myself and two friends went to watch him live in Preston which included an unexpected appearance from Omelette on stage and a part in the DVD extras.

I implore people to watch the first series and make up their own minds. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

(By the way, I am a 39 year old teacher so neither brain dead nor humourless)