IMDb > "1 Girl 5 Gays" (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"1 Girl 5 Gays" More at IMDbPro »

Intriguing, informative, and always entertaining

Author: Uberhuman from Canada
20 September 2011

I am a straight/bi-curious male.

Now that THAT'S out of the way, I'll admit I had some reservations about this show's concept when I heard of it. One night I tuned in simply because nothing else was on, and now I'm hooked.

Basically, the show involves a rotating panel of gay men answering questions that pertain to love, sex, family, society, and entertainment. Sometimes heart-wrenching, sometimes laugh-out-loud funny, there's never a dull moment.

The cast is great. Based in Toronto, Canada, there is a pretty diverse array of guys with different personalities, racial and regional backgrounds, and different approaches to dealing with a sometimes-unfriendly society.

IMO, you'd be hard-pressed to find a show of comparable quality and depth (about gays OR straights!) ***9/10***

(P.S. Don't let the fact that this show is about gay men and their experiences scare you off. Many of the themes discussed on the show are universally applicable.)

great show 1G5G

Author: joede826 from United States
30 March 2014

This is a great show. Not sure if it is because I am gay and the guys are all pretty hot in their own way, or was it MS Jackson & MS Connrad's questions, reviews. I live in the US and haven't seen or heard about any new shows? Was the last one with the entire cast both old and new the end? If so will there ever be repeats on TV here? Hope to here something on the cast and what they are doing now? I know lots of the guys were moving and had careers already waiting for them but how are they doing? Are any of the guys looking to date at this point from a "regular guy"? Thanks for your time and hope to hear something on the show for 2014!