IMDb > "Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil" (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Funny and extreme!

Author: (ginamandic@t-com.me) from Montenegro
5 July 2010

I have to say, cartoons made in Flash appear on Disney XD more and more often. First there was Kid vs Kat, then Jimmy Two-shoes and now Kick Buttowski. I have to say, I didn't expect much from the first two, but when I saw the trailer for KB, I was all hyped up - awesome music, head-crashing everywhere, and god knows what else. When I first saw it, I was at a half of an episode, but I LOVED IT! Kick has a high, rough voice, which always cracks me up because he is only 8 (lol), his friend Gunther is a total comic relief, while everyone else seems too generic. Kick's sister Brianna is incredibly annoying and his mom and dad are just as stupid as ones from "Fairly Odd Parents". Basically, there is no true plot - it's just a kid that wants to be the most badass stuntman/daredevil ever, and finds LOTS of ways to show that. Gunther is his helper, and likes extremeness as much as Kich, however, he's often afraid of his stunts. The look of the show is absolutely the same as other Flash cartoons on Disney XD - fast animation, thick outlines and deformed bodies. If they are making a completely new cartoon, why not at least TRY to modernize it? Biscuits! (when you watch it, you'll know what I mean) Besides these flaws, it's a great cartoon. Funny, fast, and extreme, Kick Buttowski will always set you in a good mood.

Funnier than Disney's new shows

Author: Sue me all you want, *censored*
25 July 2014

I love this show, it's extremely funny and really entertaining, so entertaining you'd rather watch this than the newer shows on Disney (2011-present). It was made to make people laugh EVEN MORE than they'd laugh at Shake It Up! (More like F*ck It Up!) Austin & Ally, Jessie, A.N.T. Farm (How about T.R.A.S.H. Fart?), and the other new Disney shows that are worse than Justin Bieber (NOT counting Gravity Falls or Wander Over Yonder, they rock). Kick Buttowski is one of the best shows on Disney, and it's MILLIONS of BILLION times better than Sam & Cat (More like Spam & Brat, those are great names for those dumb whores). If you're bored, this is the CORRECT show for you to watch.