IMDb > "Skins" Everyone (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 37 of 61 Episodes | Next »

Moving On

Author: greenylennon from Italy
22 March 2010

Saying goodbye to a whole bunch of characters you learnt to love episode after episode is never a nice thing to do. I already had experienced this when the unforgettable Generation 1 left, leaving many situations unresolved as in real life; then Generation 2 came, and even if in the first moments I didn't like the change, I accepted it little by little, step after step, until I started to care for these kids and to love them. Now it's difficult to realize this generations will be replaced by other kids (I think Karen or Mandy or Matt, Sophia's brother, are going to come back in the next season), and it's painful to watch an episode like this, maybe the most disappointing in this overall wonderful fourth series. The technical aspects were always good, and Lily Loveless had her moment of glory here - this girl has potential - but.. the episode left me quite cold. Many things weren't developed or explained well; the final was pointless. I save this for the soundtrack, for Pandora's singing scene and for Loveless' acting.