IMDb > "How I Met Your Mother" Hooked (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"How I Met Your Mother" Hooked (2010)

« Prev | 104 of 208 Episodes | Next »

Fun Episode

Author: slightlymad22 from United Kingdom
15 January 2015

Plot In A Paragraph: Ted is in a new "relationship" with a woman named Tiffany, who, as always, he believes could be the one. But after describing his and Tiffany's relationship to the gang, they all believe Ted is on her "hook" - that she will always just string him along while she dates other people. Ted does not believe them. Likewise Ted does not believe that a girl called Henrietta is on his hook, nor does Robin believe that a co-worker named Mike is on her hook. However Lily does know that Scooter (David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris's real life husband) the guy she went to high school with and that crashed her and Marshall's wedding to try and win her back, is on her hook. She doesn't want him on her hook, but she just can't be that blunt to him, as he has sad puppy dog eyes. Marshall has a plan to help Lily get Scooter off her hook. Meanwhile hook free Barney agrees with the others that Ted should break things off with Tiffany, that is until he learns what she does for a living.

A fun episode, but not up to the standard of some of the previous ones this season.

Hooked (#5.16)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
23 July 2015

In this episode they go through the idea of being hooked to somebody. And it is done in a pretty fun way, we get to see the rest of them being either hooked or a hooker.

Poor Marshall! His story was the saddest one, but I guess it is because he was the one who was hooked and she just walked over him in snow. Scooter I guess is the funnest part considering that at the end it was Marshall himself who could not bring it to let him off the hook.

The girl that was on Te's hook was also pretty fun, considering that she was so hard refusing to get off the hook.

And there was a great guest star in this episode. The little teacup pig! Lily practicing on him was great.