IMDb > "Pair of Kings" (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Pair of Kings"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Pair of Kings" More at IMDbPro »

Only watch season 1 & 2, season 3 is boring.

Author: V H from United States
1 February 2013

I loved season 1 & 2, this is a great kid show and I even had laughs myself. My 9, 11 & 13 year old watch it and all I hear is laughing and more laughing in each episode. Only season 1 & 2 are good. Then they got the bully off "how to eat fried worms" the part of one of the kings. My kids were confused and I had to explain why he was not on the show. Their show they grew to love and a character they grew to love made a bad personal off TV choice and was taken off the show. I gave the first 10 episodes in season 3 a try, my kids barely laughed once per episode. Actually there were a few episodes that my kids didn't laugh at all. Season 3 was so boring, I will not waste any more time or money. Everyone is entitled to mistakes...BRING MITCHEL BACK!!!! Until they do we are only watching reruns of season 1 & 2 and sad it's over. By the way we can't relate to the "worm boy bully" being funny.

Season 3 ruined the show

Author: ألعاب شادي from Canada
21 July 2013

Adam Hicks joined Pair of Kings in Season 3 ruining the show for me. When Mitchel Musso was on the show in Seasons 1 and 2 the show was funny and great.

I have stopped watching the show, and i think everyone should do the same. He made the show so Liam and boring; for example he says he speaks monkey...

I would consider watching the show again if Mitchel Musso comes back. He was funny, he sang,and he had great reactions "HE WAS PERFECT".

Bring Him Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I want to write ending for Pair of Kings

Author: william-d-kelley
19 June 2012

I fell in love with this show when I saw the episode "Journey to the Center of Mt. Spew" when Brady's wish is that Mikayla compliments him all day had me in tears.

Had my wisdom teeth pulled and had a net flick marathon of Pair of Kings, and its acting is the same level as Gilligan's island but its Disney... and its sweet innocent silly fun.

I understand and agree that Disney stars are role models and pulling him from this show, well.. At Least he is still Jeremy in Phineas and Ferb and in that role he really gelling.

But they showed him leaving the island of Kinkow in a childish response to Mikaela's comment. At the end of the Series Brady should return grown and matured and found as the true King of Kinkow. That the island had that horrible storm as it knew Brady needed time to mature. And Yes I want the sappy ending. But remember that it was first ("Kings of Thieves") Brady who disguised himself as the bandit Sirocco to help his people.

it was good but turned bad fast

Author: patjjhayes
23 June 2015

This was an amazing show, it was very funny and had quality jokes in it but all of that changed when they removed one of the two main characters. Not only did they remove him but they replaced him with a different character who was not funny and could "speak monkey".

They basically replaced a Ferrari with a Golf cart and the results were pretty obvious. I'm giving this show a 7 out of 10 only because of what it used to be, if it continued with its main characters, I would have given it a 10.

I'm very happy that this show was canceled because if it kept going it would have tainted the memory of it.

Awesome Show!!!

Author: PiratezHopper
6 March 2011

I think that Mitchel Musso and Doc Shaw have quite a chemistry as brothers and they are both very talented actors =DD Although the graphics aren't that great and some lines are cheesy, the show is still great overall! In fact, in my opinion, this show is much funnier than the other shows and its a great replacement for the old shows that are going to end/already ended like Hannah Montana.

Besides, the standard of the show's graphics are the norm for Disney shows.And anyways, this is only the first episode of the Pair of Kings...there are still a lot of space and time for improvement. If you want excellent graphics... go watch blockbuster movies like Resident Evil. x)

SO to conclude, I would love to see the continuation of this show to the end. =D

best show ever

Author: MAX from Canada
27 August 2011

This is an awesome show. About 2 boys Brady and Boomer who go from being losers to rulers of an island. The show is amazing, every episode they are getting into some kind of mischief which they try to fix at the end. They are also kind of stupid because their cousin Lanny keeps on trying to kill them but they just think he's looking out for them. Also Brady think that this girl called Mikayla is in love with him while she just tries to avoid him. There's also a lot of mythical creatures in this show like triclops and mermaids and this gigantic bug called waka-waka. So thats it hope u guys see this show and love it......

I thoroughly enjoyed the last Season of Pair of Kings

Author: Angela Richardson from Illinois
21 August 2013

Pair of Kings season three's has Brilliant writers who creatively stitch together hilarious story lines for the audience. The sweet, zany Boz character (Adam Hicks) was raised in the jungle by monkeys which gave him skills that kicked the Kinkow dynasty to an even higher level of genius! Boomer (Doc Shaw) had to step-up and become a more responsible brother and help his new triplet brother Boz adapt. Adam Hicks added an element of fun, I found most interesting to watch. Very sad that DisneyXD chose to cancel this show so quickly. In hindsight I wish the producers would've changed the name from Pair of kings to True Legends of Kinkow or something else catchy like that. Keep the original writer's and remaining cast, change the theme song to something Adam writes for the new show and relaunch the triplet idea. This way it wouldn't be as if Adam was filling Brady's shoes it would be a new shows. Kinkow cast could still thrive on our television screens, Perhaps with the third and familiar King Brady joining the new show to reclaim the right to win Mckayla's heart.

not bad

Author: Vaughan A Davies (brutalkid1997) from blackpool, england
17 February 2012

yes this show is cocky and annoying at points but it has its moments the actors could try harder , the jokes could be newer / more modern.

a least its better then JESSIE. JESSIE is crap its garbage and this is funnier pair of kings is NOT a show i can relate to but i find it funny and entertaining yet no where near as good as kickin it or suit life on deck. pair of kings could be a bit more smarter and a lot funnier.

i find quite a few shows funnier but i cant get too into pair of kings. this is a OK show for Disney but they have better shows. and should really work on new actors and new jokes and NEW every think they tried not too hard but thanks to musso this is very funny when the new guy comes im gonna be mad so i like this show and i don't want to see musso go but he is so this show will lose many fans including me for this i have no choice but to lower my rating from 7 to 5