IMDb > Not Today (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Not Today More at IMDbPro »

Well Done

Author: tapley9263 from Charleston, SC
3 June 2013

I believe this movie was very well done. The acting was actually good, especially for a Christian made film. The story line was great, sad, but great. It's unbelievable what happens to these little girls around the world. This movie definitely shines a light in the dark places we don't like to look at. Human-Trafficking is everywhere, even in America. Some of the people I have talked to about the movie before it came out told me they didn't want to watch a movie about Human-Trafficking. It's not a topic they like, or want to talk about. Well, I don't know anyone who likes it, or enjoys talking about it, but we can't close our eyes to it. We can help stop human-trafficking. I would recommend this movie to anyone mature enough to watch it. It might be a bit too much to see for the younger crowd, but it's a topic that should be discussed.

How you react when you are confronted by the truth will determine your true worth.

Author: Jesse Boland from Burnaby, BC Canada
11 May 2014

These movies need to be made, and the message needs to get out that Slavery of any kind is wrong no matter where it is happening. I only wish there was not so much of the Christian babble throughout this movie. It would be an excellent film if not for that. Though a bit on the low budget side for the scenes where the police actually show up, the story is one that will touch even the coldest heart, and just may help bring an end to the worst things that we do to each other. Cody Longo, plays his roll very well, at the start he is as oblivious to the people in need all around him as anyone else, but by the end he is a real man, and is willing to do what ever it takes to help. Like I mentioned this movie does look less real when it gets to the action, but the night time scenes of Caden searching alone, and getting himself into the most dangerous situations are worth your time. I Enjoy movies like this, and this one was no exception, I recommend this to everyone. The people out there in bonded slavery should all be set free no human life belongs to another.

This could be the movie to spark a new generation of hope and justice.

Author: chree_hansen from United States
29 July 2013

A true eye opener to a major world issue.

I was fortunate enough to be able see this movie at a film festival and meet the director who is affiliated with the church in Orange County from which the film was completely funded, hence the Christian overtones and I just want to say how amazing it was for them to put the time and hard work into promoting such an awful in grievance that so many will turn a blind eye to. This isn't the first movie that has opened my eyes to human slavery, especially were children are involve, but it certainly has left a lasting impression and I encourage everyone to see this movie young and old alike. I actually took my 13 year old niece with me and she is now spreading the word and wearing the bracelet to support this cause. I truly believe I children will be the ones to change these awful abuses in the future so educating them now is the way to start. Just like the movie points out, none of us is free if one of us is enslaved.