IMDb > "Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum" (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Hilarious

Author: ccoolchloe
13 September 2014

Just saying, if you want something to watch that may be too outrageous to be true, watch this. Especially if you like British satirical comedy.

I found myself almost crying laughing. But yeah, if you expect a warm hearted ending, where all the kids end up being reformed and start contributing to society... That (probably) ain't' what you're gonna get. Reality TV at its finest guys, really. A couple episodes are comedy genius. I mean, it's kind of like a British, under aged Jersey Shore.

Yes your IQ may go down... But its a fun ride while it lasts! Good luck!

Why am I enjoying this.

Author: Serenity Muretta from United Kingdom
14 August 2011

I started watching this series out of a wim, I knew nothing about it and had never heard of it, until this third series. I'm not a big fan of reality television and find the whole thing quite pointless.

Well then, I suppose this what is known as a guilty pleasure. The show is about a bunch of spoilt teenagers, well young adults, being forced to live on their own. The teenagers themselves are extremely spoilt and some of them are unlikeable. I know I should hate/be disappointed in all of them, but there are one or two in each series I ended up 'rooting', although it was probably just pity, for.

After spending the first ten minutes trying to work out where I'd heard the narrator before, turns out it's Robert Webb, I enjoyed the show.

7/10, although I'd never admit to liking something like this.

Amazing Series... If I Do Say So Myself :P

Author: Chanel-Hilton from United Kingdom
26 October 2011

I'll start off by saying that I am Ryan, one of the contestants from the series - so I guess I'm being biast, but oh well.

This was an amazing series, I really enjoyed the first 2 series' and really enjoyed both filming and watching this series back - it was an experience I will never forget and we all learnt so much.

I do think that on some episodes the parents chose the wrong people, and some people should have gone before they did, or should have lasted longer than they did - but overall I think it was a great series.

It's definitely worth a watch, and a lot of the contestants (including me), you might hate, or love to hate - but every reality series needs it's villain I guess :P.

I hope you all enjoy the series as much as I did.