Fazendo as regras (2008)
VIC: That golder rule for when you're gonna have sex with any woman: Do it, and run for it.
VIC: 90% of the times I get laid it all goes o.k., it's the other 10% that screws me.
VIC: Rule #1 of when you have sex with your best friend's sister: Check and get all your clothes before leaving.
VIC: And that's when I remember I had be blown that day, and I went home with a big smile.