The story of an agitated night in life of Vic. A midnight adventure full of twists, sex, rock'n'roll and pop culture.

Director:

Photos

Add Image Add an image

Do you have any images for this title?

Edit

Cast

Credited cast:
Raphael Andrade ...
Vic
Lara Gay ...
Dani
Marcos Marjan ...
Luiz
Edit

Storyline

The story of an agitated night in life of Vic. A midnight adventure full of twists, sex, rock'n'roll and pop culture.

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Plot Keywords:

digital | curta | See All (2) »

Taglines:

A midnight adventure full of twists, sex, rock'n'roll and pop culture.

Genres:

Short | Comedy | Drama

Edit

Details

Country:

Language:

Release Date:

5 April 2008 (Brazil)  »

Box Office

Budget:

BRL 1,000 (estimated)
 »

Company Credits

Production Co:

 »
Show detailed on  »

Technical Specs

Runtime:

(theatrical)

Color:

| (NTSC Color)

Aspect Ratio:

1.85 : 1
See  »
Edit

Did You Know?

Trivia

The car used was a Volkswagen Gol. See more »

Quotes

VIC: 90% of the times I get laid it all goes o.k., it's the other 10% that screws me.
See more »

Connections

References Memento (2000) See more »

Soundtracks

Clube dos Canalhas
Composed by Matanza
Performed by Opinião Pública
See more »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

Contribute to This Page

Create a character page for:
?