PPV, where world title match was not the main event. Thanks, Hogan.
1. WCW World Television Title Match: Eddie Guerrero Vs. Champ-Booker T.
Booker T. retained if ya 'knou wad I mean. 7.5/10
2. Konnan Vs. Juventud Guerrera - Oh no, Konnan on PPV :/ He almost crippled Juvi because of his stiffness. He should give back his wrestling degree. Only for Juventud's victory i gave: 7/10
Idiotic thing with banned Powerbomb . JJ Insult permitted it for tonight for Nash. WHY THAT THING EVEN EXISTED? Totally stupid booking, everybody can't perform it except Nash and it was banned because of him. .... Nobody took that seriously, stupid angle.
3. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Dean Malenko Vs. Champ-Chris Jericho
Another clean victory for heel Jericho. That's the way we like it!
10/10 Unbelievably insulting Gene Okerlund talking thrash on Malenko -5/10
4. Scott Steiner Vs. Lex Luger - Wow, I'm shocked Scott Steiner laid for somebody. Match was short +1 point. 7/10
5. WCW U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Raven Vs. Champ-Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Chris Benoit - Perfect match, I like them brawling outside ring. Double Jawbreaker, and triple German suplex! Diamond Cutter on the Table was Cake's cherry 10/10
6. Kevin Nash Vs. Giant - This was one of the saddest feud in WCW, Giant never get his Revenge on Nash. Because Kevin "Im big sexy but terrible wrestler" Nash never did a job! Superdi*k. Another DQ by NWO. 2/10
7. Curt Hennig Vs. Bret Hart - Hit-man cleanly won, which deserve punishment from Hennig and Rude 7.5/10
8. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Scot Hall Vs. Champ-Sting - And another clean victory, in a title match!! Unusual for WCW. I Love Sting in 1998. 9/10
9. Cage Match: Hulk Hogan Vs. Macho Man Randy Savage - Choking, punching, basic brawling, boring... 5/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?