Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- One scene shows two sixteen year olds talk about how they wish they hadn't "done it" and how they tried to be 100% safe. The girl is pregnant. Another scene shows a husband talk to his wife about having marital bliss upstairs, she says "Sure you can help me with the laundry!"
Violence & Gore
- A man gets thrown around by a demon (invisible) multiple times. A somewhat graphic story about an insane man killing multiple people brutally. Nothing shown and the woman doesn't describe all the details. Something grabs a woman from behind with a curtain.
- (It is a joke pulled on one of the teenagers. No one really got hurt.)
- SPOILER END!
- 1-or-2 gosh, h-word, referring to place. Not meant in a bad way.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several scary ghost scenes of a little girl that pops out and says some scary things like, "Daddy, why couldn't you save me?" and things like that. A dead mother appears on a computer screen and torments son saying similar things like, "If only you helped me that day, I would still be here." Also a deceased friend comes and does the same things. He talks about where he is and yells "The screaming, the gnashing of teeth!" One woman that a man had got pregnant, shows up as a ghost asking "Why couldn't you take care of me. I had to end it all myself." Her head looks like a bullet wound and she is holding their dead baby. There is a flashback scene where the girl falls off the trampoline and paralyzes herself, you don't see her fall. Around one scene, paranormal investigators, go to a sanitarium and many hospital objects move on their own. A telephone rings that is disconnected. A demon appears and is somewhat scary.