Angel Camouflaged (2010) Poster

Totally entertaining, this film is a big surprise and a must see.
mclongrun6 September 2010
Wonderfully shot by talented Cinematographer/Director Michael Givens. Uplifting story with fabulous new music and great acting. Introduces a plethora of refreshing new stars to the big screen, especially lead award winning actress/singer Dilana and actress/singer Violeta Leskyte Cucchiara who is unforgettable in her limited role. James Brolin like you've never seen him before, Terry Serpico, Warrick Grier, Carlos Bernard and Tessie Santiago give great performances under Givens' direction. The Marshall Tucker Band, Patty Smyth and Kurtis Blow deliver inspiring music that will make you laugh and cry. The whole cast is really into this movie and,as a result, we can really believe what we see. Most people might miss that the special effects were done by William Stromberg (Academy award winner for special effects for Avatar). All in all, if you want to walk out of a theater feeling energized and entertained, "Angel Camouflaged" is the movie to see. And as for the reviewer who follows me, I have this question: "what drugs were you taking when you were watching the film?" For someone who didn't like this film, you certainly spent enough time reviewing it. Strike one: The movie has won numerous film festival awards for cinematography. Any lame-brain on this planet, with you as the lone exception, would attest to the beauty of the film. Strike two: Since you thought Patty Smyth may have been Dilana "without a wig", you obviously don't know who Patty Smyth is. Strike three: You obviously know nothing about set construction. You're out! I see you've reviewed 7 films on IMDb in 16 years. I suggest you spend more time going to great movies like Angel Camouflaged and less time ingesting purple mushrooms.
10 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Great Sound Track
Inlandmar230 November 2011
The sound track from this movie ROCKS! Great movie, too! I was impressed with the movie locations and art work. The special effects will also take you by surprise. This movie gives you the definite feel of being part of the movie, not just a spectator. The story line is believable and continues to hold your interest. While this is not an action movie, it keeps you anxious to see what will happen next. James Brolin (Salt) is excellent in his role. You may think that you have the story line figured out, but you will be surprised at what develops as the characters strive to reach their goal. Think of this movie a a venture of discovery. This movie is definitely worth a look. I give it two thumbs up!
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this