World Championship Wrestling puts on a night of unsanctioned matches. No titles are at stake, but there are no rules so anything goes! This is a night for settling grudges in a series of ... See full summary »
WCW Title (Cage/Retirement Match, special Referee Mr. T): Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair, WCW United States Title: Jim Duggan vs. Steve Austin, WCW Tag Team Titles: Pretty Wonderful vs. Marcus ... See full summary »
Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ken Patera, Don Muracco & Paul Orndorff vs. Andre the Giant, King Kong Bundy, Butch Reed, One Man Gang & Rick Rude. Strike Force, The Killer Bees, Jim Powers & ... See full summary »
André the Giant,
King Kong Bundy,
1. WCW Tag Title Match: Jerry Sags Vs. Champs-Harlem Heat - Usual match with handicap for the first 12 minute, then Knobs approached and Nasty Boys defeated Harlem. 6/10
2. Kevin Sullivan Vs. The name with no name but with 1000 gimmicks (Idiot Beefcake) - Superboring match in which is totally unimportant who won. 2/10
3. Dick Murdoch Vs. Wahoo Mcdaniel - That's why I don't like first 3 Slamborees, because of Legends. Old-school wrestling¨s boring me to tears. Maybe I'm ignorant, but honest. 3/10
4. IWJP Title Match: Champ- The Great Muta Vs. Paul Orndorff - Some boring chants. Large amount of basic submission holds. 5.5/10
5. WCW TV Title Match: Alex Wright Vs. Champ-Arn Anderson with his Best Theme and his TM Pampers Trunks - I must admit that this match was solid even on Arn, which I don't like. Anderson retains. 6/10
6. Meng Vs. Hawk - Double count-out. Blah. 5/10
7. Big "Stiffa" Rogers Vs. Sting - This fat as* can't make match watchable. Poor sting. 5/10
8. Ric Flair/Vader Vs. Hulk Hogan/Macho Man - Hogan sucks, savage at least let Vader did moonsault. Flair and Vader jobbed again for immortal Hulk, I¨m starting to hate 1995 WCW PPVs. It sucks more than previous or later stuff... 4/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?