Join host Ben Lyons for our live conversation with Mike Colter, star of "Jessica Jones," and Rachael Harris, star of "Lucifer," as we discuss their latest projects and history in Hollywood. Tune into Amazon.com/IMDbAsks on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT to watch, live chat, and even ask a question yourself! This livestream is best viewed on laptops, desktops, and tablets.
1. WCW Tag Title Match: Jerry Sags Vs. Champs-Harlem Heat - Usual match with handicap for the first 12 minute, then Knobs approached and Nasty Boys defeated Harlem. 6/10
2. Kevin Sullivan Vs. The name with no name but with 1000 gimmicks (Idiot Beefcake) - Superboring match in which is totally unimportant who won. 2/10
3. Dick Murdoch Vs. Wahoo Mcdaniel - That's why I don't like first 3 Slamborees, because of Legends. Old-school wrestling¨s boring me to tears. Maybe I'm ignorant, but honest. 3/10
4. IWJP Title Match: Champ- The Great Muta Vs. Paul Orndorff - Some boring chants. Large amount of basic submission holds. 5.5/10
5. WCW TV Title Match: Alex Wright Vs. Champ-Arn Anderson with his Best Theme and his TM Pampers Trunks - I must admit that this match was solid even on Arn, which I don't like. Anderson retains. 6/10
6. Meng Vs. Hawk - Double count-out. Blah. 5/10
7. Big "Stiffa" Rogers Vs. Sting - This fat as* can't make match watchable. Poor sting. 5/10
8. Ric Flair/Vader Vs. Hulk Hogan/Macho Man - Hogan sucks, savage at least let Vader did moonsault. Flair and Vader jobbed again for immortal Hulk, I¨m starting to hate 1995 WCW PPVs. It sucks more than previous or later stuff... 4/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?