IMDb > Eldorado (2012) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Eldorado

Eldorado (V) More at IMDbPro »

The. Absolute. Worst. Movie. Ever.

Author: dipsy-lee54 from United States
28 April 2013

OK. the back story behind me seeing this film... I lost a bet.

This film was basically used as a form of torture on me, clockwork orange style.. and it worked. I have never witnessed something this awful before in my life. The worst part is, I'd seen it before, under a different name 'Eldorado'... The only saving grace was that they had chopped out an hour of the film before changing the title to Highway to Hell...

However, even after it had 60 minutes chopped, it still felt like 3 hours or more. People who know me and read my reviews realise that I am used to watching the occasional bad film, to try and save everyone else the heartache, but I think this is my last. I really can't take it anymore. I can only compare it to watching roadkill slowly decompose for 3 days.

the reason it gets it's one star is not because you can't give a film 0 stars (which you can't), it's because it does make you realise how precise your time on Earth is, and you're likely to make the most of the rest of your afternoon whilst you frantically try and catch up lost time you'll never ever see again.

End.