IMDb > They Watch (2009) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

They Watch (V) More at IMDbPro »

A dying man gets terrorized by the ghost of his past confession.

Author: (contact@creepercast.com) from USA
21 April 2012

I wondered if Lanrete was a sequel to this mainly because one of the actors/scientists that has obviously done despicable things is in both this and Lanrete. In this one he wants to make sure his colleague doesn't record his last confession about some horrible deed they had done. There are no zombies but there is a ghostly shadow that ends up terrorizing the dying the scientist. The reason I want to think this is a prequel is because the actor from Lanrete survives to actually appear in Lanrete. Very good use of greyscale, shadows, and the acting is convincing. Here's what I said about Lanrete... One can not help but place this film in zombie lore. The super soldier is rotting away and continually complains about being hungry. I of course love it and believe this would be an interesting full length. I really do want to know more! It's also a very simple concept (captured man interrogated), with sparse scenery (tied to a chair, in a room, with a table), and the dialogue totally tells the story. The only question I have, is this a sequel to They Watch? Oh, and when can we expect a full length feature?