Randolph Spencer and Martin Brubaker were ex-Navy SEALS-turned-mercenaries who hired themselves out as soldiers of fortune for a very high fee. On their missions, Spence and Bru relied ... See full summary »
Richie Eisenberg & Gary Fischer were child stars in the 80's. Now in their 40's, they're giving their big dream another chance. The problem, Hollywood has changed and they both struggle to make sense of a business they once conquered.
Richard Steven Horvitz,
Hogan won the biggest title in his debut WCW match?
1. TV Title Match: Johnny B. Badd Vs. Champ-Lord Steven Regal- Good match, Regal brings some technic to WCW. Thanks God, he beat Badd. 6/10
2. Vader Vs. LOOOOOOOOOL Guardian Angel :DD It's the Big STIFF Man - Not a way... This was pretty bad (except Vader's moves like Moonsault). Stiff get DQed. 5/10
3. Bunkhouse Buck/Terry Funk Vs. Dustin Rhodes/Arn Anderson - Even worse than the second match. Team of Arn and Dustin didn't do very well in the ring. Finally Arn turned on Dustin and I really don't care 5/10
4. U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Ricky Steamboat Vs. Champ-Stunning Steve Austin - Yes, another heel hold his belt! This was decent wrestling. 6/10
5. World Tag Team Title Match: Paul Orndorff/Paul Roma Vs. Champs-Cactus Jack/Kevin Sullivan - Why is it in every match someone who's make it worse? This time it's "Puncher/Kicker" Sullivan. Boring match. 5.5/10
6. WCW Heavyweight Title Match: Champ(goes first)-Ric Flair Vs. Hulk Hogan - So much awaited match and I'm sad that they lay the Real Man RIc Flair laid for Hogan. Hulk applied few clotheslines, hundreds of right punches, (no back body drop and basic slam like usual) and leg drop. Now that's the wrestler! With so little moves, he is still the legend. Blah. This match was as good as whole PPV. 4/10
No, another bad thing approach, Hacksaw Jim Duggan joins WCW too, that's really bad news. And the worst new is that we have now in WCW Brutus Beefcake, that sick uninteresting idiot. I don't like Bash at the Beach 1994.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?