Mr. T's first starring made-for-TV movie role has him playing a tough and scowling, but softhearted, nightclub bouncer who finds himself involved with a bunch of kids after being conned into taking over a youth center.
WCW Title (Cage/Retirement Match, special Referee Mr. T): Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair, WCW United States Title: Jim Duggan vs. Steve Austin, WCW Tag Team Titles: Pretty Wonderful vs. Marcus ... See full summary »
The toughest wrestlers in the world, get together with the hottest babes in professional wrestling to bring you two hours of exciting WCW Monday night action. High flying moves, chair shots... See full summary »
Hogan won the biggest title in his debut WCW match?
1. TV Title Match: Johnny B. Badd Vs. Champ-Lord Steven Regal- Good match, Regal brings some technic to WCW. Thanks God, he beat Badd. 6/10
2. Vader Vs. LOOOOOOOOOL Guardian Angel :DD It's the Big STIFF Man - Not a way... This was pretty bad (except Vader's moves like Moonsault). Stiff get DQed. 5/10
3. Bunkhouse Buck/Terry Funk Vs. Dustin Rhodes/Arn Anderson - Even worse than the second match. Team of Arn and Dustin didn't do very well in the ring. Finally Arn turned on Dustin and I really don't care 5/10
4. U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Ricky Steamboat Vs. Champ-Stunning Steve Austin - Yes, another heel hold his belt! This was decent wrestling. 6/10
5. World Tag Team Title Match: Paul Orndorff/Paul Roma Vs. Champs-Cactus Jack/Kevin Sullivan - Why is it in every match someone who's make it worse? This time it's "Puncher/Kicker" Sullivan. Boring match. 5.5/10
6. WCW Heavyweight Title Match: Champ(goes first)-Ric Flair Vs. Hulk Hogan - So much awaited match and I'm sad that they lay the Real Man RIc Flair laid for Hogan. Hulk applied few clotheslines, hundreds of right punches, (no back body drop and basic slam like usual) and leg drop. Now that's the wrestler! With so little moves, he is still the legend. Blah. This match was as good as whole PPV. 4/10
No, another bad thing approach, Hacksaw Jim Duggan joins WCW too, that's really bad news. And the worst new is that we have now in WCW Brutus Beefcake, that sick uninteresting idiot. I don't like Bash at the Beach 1994.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?