Bad main event, but there were some bright moments
1. Harlem Heat Vs. Thunder & Lightning - Stevie Ray is the worst actor of th Tag Team Matches, he always wait somewhere like an idiot. 6/10
2. The Equalizer Vs. Jungle Jim Steel - Zero crowd reaction on both of guys except "Boring" chant. It's evident, that Dave Sullivan aka Equalizer wasn't voted like worst wrestler for nothing. 5/10
3. Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Terry Taylor - DDP'S single match PPV Debut. He looks like he's got 40 pounds over :) Sucker Taylor, who was all time of the match defensive, won. 6.5/10
4. Jimmy Garvin - substitute for Michael P.S. Hayes Vs. Johnny B.Badd 5.5/10
5. TV Title Championship: Arn "Goofy" Anderson Vs. Champ-Lord Steven Regal - That was boring match even on Regal, Goof isn't great co-operator. But length was satisfying and he beat that WWF Brainbuster. Good, champ. 7/10
6. WCW World Tag Team Title Match: Cactus Jack/Maxx Payne Vs. Champs-Nasty Boys - Wow, Maxx learned new moves (German, Belly to Belly Suplex) :) And there was one really devastating slam on Brian Knobs, it hurts even me! 6.5/10
7. Thundercage: Paul Orndorff/Stunning Steve Austin/Rick Rude Vs. Sting/Dustin Rhodes/Flyin' Brian - In middle of the match Dustin embarrassed himself same like his father within awful taunts... Fan favorite team won. 6.5/10
8. WCW World Heavyweight Title Thundercage Match: Vader Vs. Champ-Ric Flair - Useless Big Boss Man (referee) let himself scuffed to the cage, LOL. Finally when he get out of it, he turn on Vader and let Flair won. Idiot. Arn Anderson was great too, he came to the ring and tried to get inside by banging the cage. It is so on purpose, clever! Stupid main event. 5.5/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?