IMDb > WCW The Great American Bash (2000) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

WCW The Great American Bash (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Wcw fall down,

Author: amanwhorocks from Czech Republic
29 January 2015

1. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Champ-Lt. Loco Vs. Disco Inferno - Good opener. Misfits in action versus Filthy Animals feud. Not clean finish and too short, but good. 7.5/10

2. The Mamalukes Vs. Kronic - Kronic are not so good synchronized, but there were decent moves. The won cleanly. 7/10

3. Ambulance Match: Mike Awesome Vs. Diamond Dallas Page - Kanyon stood from the wheelchair and turned on DDP, predictable as hell. 7/10

4. G.I. Bro Vs. Shawn Stasiak - Longest match to this point, crowd shouted boring. Booker was shown really weak, he swallowed all the moves, but at least got the push again. 6/10

5. Shane Douglas Vs. The Wall - Wall fell through the 3 tables. That was good, rest was boring 5.5/10

6. Tank Abbott/Rick Steiner Vs. Scott Steiner - It was in UFC cage, handicap style and totally about nothing. Steiner defeated Abbott. 4.5/10

7. Billy Kidman Vs. Hulk Hogan - One of the small count of matches with Kidman that are terribly boring, guess to whom we could thanks for that. Hulkamania run over Kidman with nice 3/10

8. Ric Flair Vs. David Flair - Flair legend won in a solid match. 6/10

9. Human Torch Match: Vampiro Vs. Sting - Vampiro set Sting on fire and then Sting fell of cca 3-4 meters down I guess that Chris Kanyon substituted him. 6/10

10. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Kevin Nash Vs Champ-Jeff Jarrett - Thank God, that Nash didn't won that title again' But Goldberg heel turn? Pretty stupid, and Nash Looks like hero? Even more. Match sucked, because of Big Lazy's skills like elbow, punch, foot choke, big boot, side slam and powerbomb - I think I didn't forget something. So we saw it again and what? 5/10