1. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Champ- The Artist Vs. Psychosis - Let the Psychosis lose on PPV and continuing the push for Artist was really bad decision. Only For Psych.: 6/10
2. XS. Vs. Norman Smiley/The Demon Nothing special occurred, Smiley defeated Lodi. 6.5/10
3. Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. The Wall - They put some effort there (Bigelow did Tornado DDT, that I never saw before from him). This match is memorable cus of ending, that Wall's Chokeslamed Crowbar from rafts down. 7/10
4. WCW Hardcore Title Match: Champs-3 Count Vs. Brian Knobs - There were broken tables and from Ladder action, but I don't know. Knobs again as a champ, that doesn't work. 3 Count should separate and deserved more push than to brawl with Knobs. "New" Hardcore Champ BK. 6/10
5. Booker/Kidman Vs. Harlem Heat - In that sloppy match won the better side. 6.5/10
6. Fit Finlay Vs. Vampiro - It turned into backstage brawl of average quality. Vampiro won 6.5/10
7. WCW Tag Team Title Match: Champs- The Mamalukes Vs. The Harris Brothers - Maybe worst decision of the night? They put the belts on that unimprovable, boring uninteresting morons Called Harris Brothers. Match sucked, and booking too. 3/10 Things doesn't get better next match is with Dustin Rhodes.
8. Dustin Rhodes Vs. Terry Funk - Ultra boring stuff. Pity for a words. 4/10
9. Lumberjack Match: Sting Vs. The Total Package - Lumberjacks went to the backstage. Vampiro helped Sting, Sting won. That's for short. 7/10
10. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Jeff Jarrett Vs. Champ-Sid Vicious - Yeah Sid retained with the help by Hogan. U thought he'll lose it there. Match was decent 7/10
11. Apple Pie Strap Match: Ric Flair Vs. Hogan - Useless match, especially when Flair lost again. We saw that so many times. WWF had Rock Vs HHH in their 30s, we had Hogan Vs. FLair in their 50s. 4/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?