Only because of last match and Benoit as WCW Champ!
1. Kidman Vs. Dean Malenko - Screw on fans. Dean after 1 minute touch the floor and lost immediately. 5/10
2. Vampiro Vs. Crowbar/David Flair - These guys together didn't work well and there was a lot of screwed moves. But at least Vampiro won. 7/10
3. The Harris Boys Vs. Big Vito/Johnny The Bull - I'd rather see Disco (he was there as a manager) in the ring than these 4 morons. Match sucked as hell. 5.5/10
4. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Oklahoma Vs. Champ-Madusa - This was disaster of match and booking too. Match - worse than terrific and I don't understand why somebody put CRUISERWEIGHT title on overweight guy. 2/10
5. Hardcore Title 4 Way dance: Fit Finlay Vs. Meng Vs. Norman Smiley Vs. Champ-Brian Knobs - Knobs retained over Smiley in basic hardcore brawl 5.5/10
6. Kidman Vs. Perry Saturn - I don't like these 2 out of three, because it's pretty obvious who will be the winner. Kidman of course. And there were misunderstandings between they screwed top-rope powerbomb. Hmm. 7/10
7. Stevie Ray Vs. Booker T. - Booker T. tried hard but it's not easy with stiff like Stevie Ray. Thing ended by interference of Ahmed Johnson. 6/10
8. Tank Abbott Vs. Jerry Flynn - Nobody never cared about these 2. And you know that something's terribly wrong when Flynn is the one you want to see as a winner... 1 minute brawl in ring ended in bad acted KO 3/10
9. Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Buff Bagwell - Weird Last man standing match. First one that Buff won over DDP. 7/10
10. Kidman Vs. The Wall - No charisma Wall won in a decent match 7/10
11. Kevin Nash Vs. Terry Funk - Nash won this match and was declared as new commissioner of WCW. Yeah best booking idea of the year 2000 so far! Nash only took the ratings into oblivion in 1999 like booker, give him this. Funk IS wrestler. Nash NEVER WAS. -5/10
12. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Sid Vicious Vs. Chris Benoit - Why this crowd cheered for Sid? Who deserved that belt more than Benoit for all those years of holding him down? I'm glad he won that. They screwed him later again but he won that. 9/10
After that greatest thing of WCW in a last year and half. That envying bastard Nash approached and tell the Benoit that NWO will take this belt. Thank you, Kevin, that's what we all want!
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?