First at all I have to say, there was pre-recorded crowd "noise". Fuc*ink shame....
1. Blitzkrieg Vs. Juventid Guerrera - Jeez, Blitz is like MYsterio on cocaine. Juvi finishing with Juvi Driver from turnbuckle! 9/10
2. Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Hak - Hak did some suicidal saults. Another finisher from turnbuckle! Greetings from Asbury park. Hey, it's almost Juvi Driver :D 8.5/10
3. Scotty Riggs Vs. Mikey Whipwreck - Whipwreck wasn't so bad, but there were some "boring" chants and I was bored too. 6/10
Oh no, Konnan on PPV...
4. Konnan Vs. Disco Inferno - The only thing that was good, how Disco was mocking Stiffan. Do you recognized how Disco never get victory on PPV :/ I recommended Konnan's dance after match, so embarrassing I couldn't call 6.5/10
5. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Kidman Vs. Champ-Rey Mysterio Jr. - Kings of wrestling in 1999. Rey retained. 10/10
6. Chris Benoit/Dean Malenko Vs. Raven/Perry Saturn - Another exciting high quality match. Raven lost.... again. I was impressed, how crowd cheered for Raven in a big way. 10/10
7. Finals of WCW U.S Heavyeight Title Tournament: Booker T. Vs. Scott Steiner - Steiner was the baddest ass ever! He must had bad day he attacked all the fans near the ring. And won... 8.5/10
8. Kevin Nash Vs. Goldberg - I think that Nash didn't practice well, he was terrible worker in that time. But Big Booker! I give him credit, he jobbed to Goldberg. It is important to told, that it was maybe for his World Heavyweight championship month later. For Nash's clean losing I give 8/10
9. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Champ-Ric Flair Vs. Sting Vs. Hulk Hogan
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?