1. WCW Tag Team Title Match: Dean Malenko/Chris Benoit Vs. Raven/Perry Saturn Vs. Champs-Rey Mysterio, Jr./Kidman - Well chosen opener with new champs-Raven/Saturn. 9/10
2. Stevie Ray Vs. Konnan - I really don't like Ray, but in this match, he was my favorite, but Konnan is parody on wrestler. And the match was TERRIBLE. Ray Had to 3-time clotheslined Konnan and then finally he recognized that he should go down. 3/10
3. Brian Knobs Vs. Bam Bam Bigelow - Hehe Nasty's back? 6.5/10
4. WCW World TV Title Match: Rick Steiner Vs. Champ-Booker T. - By screwjob won Rick Steiner. 6.5/10
5. Scott Steiner Vs. Buff Bagwell - Scooty never laid for anybody!! How you could only think? 6/10
6. Ric Flair Vs. Rowdy "Stiffy" Piper - No, THAT was on of the stupidest angles ever and greatest mistakes of WCW. Flair-Psycho? He is legend damn it! Piper is clown. That's all. Ending with Bischoff was so ridiculous I almost puke. 4/10
7. Sting Vs. Goldberg - An normal decent match but stupid DQ ending. 7/10
8. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Champ-Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Kevin Nash - Yeah, Kevin, you're Booker, You're champ, You're super talented and most skilled technical wrestler! Use your belt. Awful thing, awful main event. WCW was so strong, how strong was this champ. (weak as hell) For booking 2/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?