A good version of Lex Luthor from a parallel Earth comes to the Justice League's dimension for help to fight their evil counterparts.
When Justice meets its match, worlds collide.
23 February 2010 (USA)
See more »
Also Known As:
Adalet Birligi: Iki Dünyada Kriz
See more »
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1
See full technical specs
Did You Know?
Despite a heavy rewrite, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths still contains some elements that bridge the gap between the series finale of Justice League
(2001) and the revamping of the show:
- The Justice League has six core members, as it was after Hawkgirl leaving in Justice League: Starcrossed: Part III (2004)
- The League is assembling new Watchtower following the destruction of the original in Justice League: Starcrossed: Part II (2004)
- They have also just finished building and testing the teleporter
- Wonder Woman addresses Batman by his real name. The League's secret identities were revealed to each other in "Starcrossed: Part II".
- Wonder Woman keeps Owlman's jet, which gets stuck in "chameleon mode". It is almost identical in appearance to the Invisible Jet she used in "Justice League Unlimited".
- Batman explains to Superman how they are "understaffed." He brings in Aquaman, Black Canary, Red Tornado, Black Lightning and Firestorm to fight Superwoman and company aboard the Watchtower and keeps them around to start expanding the League.
- Flash is Barry Allen although he is based upon the DCAU version; his character model and facial expressions are very similar, despite the different styles.
- Green Lantern mentions that Flash has a car, which appeared in the second season of Justice League.
The only indications that this is not a bridge between Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are J'onn J'onzz's costume being significantly different, Aquaman sporting his classic orange-and-green costume rather than the look he's had in his two previous appearances, and Green lantern being Hal Jordan, rather than John Stewart. See more
During Green Lantern's and Wonder Woman's assault on a drug manufacturing warehouse, after Wonder Woman has been knocked into a wall, Green Lantern backs into view from behind the building with his left arm extended and the sound effects indicate his ring is active. He is not surrounded by the glow indicating such, and his ring is visible on his right hand. See more
No time for niceties.
[rips the security door open
Way to be stealthy, Luthor.
The moment I shut down the grid, it send a silent alarm. They're already on their way here.