"The Big Bang Theory: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation (#3.1)"
« Prev | 42 of 211 Episodes | Next »

The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation was a great opener for the third season of "The Big Bang Theory"

Author: tavm from Baton Rouge, La.
21 September 2009

Well, it's finally here! I've now watched the third season premiere of "The Big Bang Theory". Before I go to the synopsis, I'd like to console Jim Parsons for not winning the Emmy as Best Actor, Comedy, last night. I actually like Alec Baldwin and I'm glad he won again but it would have been so nice if Mr. Parsons had gotten it on his first try. I'm sure he'll be nominated next year. Okay, now on to the story. After three months, Leonard, Howard, Raj, and Sheldon are back from the North Pole with all having beards though Sheldon's is just on his face while the others' are down to the bottom of their necks. While Penny makes out with Leonard, Howard and Raj have to tell Sheldon that they had faked some of his experiments to make him happy and to keep them, especially Leonard who thought of the whole thing, from wanting to kill him. When Penny finds out, she tries to comfort Sheldon to the point of singing his "Poor Kitty" song whenever he's sick to no avail. I'll stop there and just say this was another hilarious and touching episode and it was great to see John Ross Bowie and Laurie Metcalf as Kripke and Sheldon's mother, respectively, again. And with what finally happened with Leonard and Penny at the end, it should be another interesting season of "The Big Bang Theory". Until next week...

Great show, ruined in season 3..

Author: Peter Lilltiger Bengtsson from Sweden
15 February 2011

The show in it self is great, if you can stand to watch it. I certainly can't.

The issue is pretty simple, they filmed it in-front of an live audience that laughs all the the time in a really laud and annoying way, and it do really sound (and seem) like they laugh on queue, someone holding up a sign saying "laugh now".

It totally ruins the show, a show that properly is good, but i cant watch for more then 5mins before I get too annoyed.

So before you run out an buy this season check it up on youtube or something and see if you can stand the annoyance. If you can't then don't waste your money and time.