IMDb > Horrid (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Horrid More at IMDbPro »

Entertaining flick if you can sit past the faults

Author: bennystar from United States
1 July 2011

I have seen a lot of horror movies and more specific, zombie movies. I have seen some really great ones and some terribly awful ones, in both cases high and low budgets. I found this movie to be entertaining, I'm gonna give credit to the director because it kept me watching it despite its many many flaws. The acting is absolutely terrible along with the makeup/special effects. However, if you can get past that, it's not that bad of a movie and it kept me watching it. I don't regret watching it and I didn't mind dedicating an hour and a half to it. Some of the acting is so bad that its just fun to watch. Would i recommend it to my friends? depends on if they are movie snobs or not. Would I say that this movie is good? No, not at all, the story was awful, the acting was terrible, the effects/makeup could have been done much better, however I still watched it through and enjoyed it. I have turned off many movies before because they were terrible but this one wasn't boring it was just really low budget. I would have given it a 4 if the acting and makeup were better.

Wisconsin's OWN NOTLD with Humor !

Author: Chris Mackey (guestar57) from United States
28 March 2011

Look at that great poster,Cool huh ? This is a Zombie Gone A Hunting in Wisconsin, Yes..No cheese jokes either.

Cast was well versed unknowns probably from plays and commercials.

Effects were out of "This Is A Zombie Look' school and all right , Some of the bites and tearing will cool though.

Gun shots with computers are pretty effective now and cheap we guess, Because everybody is doing them. Horrid has a sense of humor,YES…A funny at most times take on goings on and making Whoppee with dead people is kind of creepy when skin is discolored and they prefer to bite then suck.

***** 0f 10