Bridesmaids (I) (2011)
- The conversation between Annie (Kristen Wiig) and Mother (Jill Clayburgh) is slightly longer with Mother telling her about Father's "chicken coop" sex act, and it also reveals that Annie's father grew up in a farm.
- Becca (Ellie Kemper) mocks Annie for being single and offers to arrange a date for her.
- The car ride with Lillian (Maya Rudolph) and Annie after the bridal store fiasco is longer and different than the theatrical version. In the new cut, after Lilian admits crapping her wedding dress, Annie starts to feel uncomfortable, gets out of the car and throws up.
- When Annie is at the bathroom, Gil (Matt Lucas) and his sister were in the bathtub together. He asks Annie to hand her the disposable shaver and shaves his sister's armpits.
- There's a new 5-minute scene where Annie has a date with a guy called Pete. While waiting at the living room for Pete to get ready, she has a very uncomfortable conversation with his son Taylor (he's talking about "fear of dying", asking about Annie replacing his mother, etc..). After Annie goes upstairs, she overhears Pete talking on the phone telling his wife how he missed her and describes Annie as unattractive. Shocked by that, she went back downstairs and saw Taylor taking some contraceptive pills before leaving the house hastily.
- The home video of Megan (Melissa McCarthy) and Jon (Ben Falcone) is slightly longer. She sticks a slice of ham on his chest and eats them. However, Jon's reaction doesn't tell whether he likes it or not.