IMDb > School Gyrls (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

School Gyrls More at IMDbPro »

Watch it if you're 14 and below.

Author: Sousue
21 September 2015

I personally don't understand why this movie got such a bad rating. It probably doesn't have top notch acting and some are jokes are pretty lame but this movie is meant for tweens and I watched this 5 years ago when I was still 14 years old and I laughed and enjoyed it a lot. It's an easy going movie the kind u watch while having breakfast and you're not really awake yet. The songs and the dancing are the best of the movie and I enjoyed the little cartoon snippets they have.

If you're an adult you'll probably think the movie is silly but if you're a 14 years old girl or below definitely recommend u to watch this.

Not Bad

Author: ichocolat from
8 July 2010

As of now, 350 voters has voted, and this film has got one of the worst ratings in the IMDb. I am not sure whether these 350 voters represent the majority of the viewers, though.

I find the film to be funny, cheesy, but funny nonetheless.

Yeah, the acting is overboard, the dialogues made up. But behind all it, there is an underlying message; to be yourself, and not to let others say otherwise.

I like the way the film is intertwined between real-life scenes and cartoons snippets. & the songs in between makes it even better.

All in all, not the best film around, but certainly worth your while to watch it.