IMDb > Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Saw 3D

Saw 3D: The Final Chapter More at IMDbPro »Saw 3D (original title)

Page 1 of 28:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

The Final Chapter Falls Flat (Spoiler-Free Review)

Author: Legend07 from United States
29 October 2010

"If it's Halloween, then it must be Saw" We've heard this tag line repeated over the years, and it's no surprise another Saw film has popped up into cinemas. There is, however, a catch to this installment: it's the final chapter. As a loyal fan of the series, I was excited last year with Saw VI and saw it as the perfect opportunity to end the series. Sure there were a few unanswered questions, but I didn't think it was worth another film to get the answers. Obviously, the producers disagreed with me and not only went for a seventh installment, but also gave into the latest 3D phenomena to cash in some bucks.

Financially, the producers put themselves in a nice position. There were tons of movie-goers paying to see Saw 3D. As far as credibility goes, the producers threw it out the window. Saw 3D is, without a doubt, the worst installment in the series. It's bad…really bad…and I can't stress that enough. Not only does the film deliver a ridiculous plot, but it also fails visually, leaving movie goers with empty wallets and a short-coming 3D experience.

Saw VII…excuse me, I mean Saw 3D…tells the story of Bobby Dagen, a Jigsaw survivor who makes profit from his grisly experience by writing books and televising interviews on television. He also acts as a counselor to surviving Jigsaw victims, guiding them towards psychological recovery. Life seems good for Bobby, until he is thrust into a horrific game where the goal is to save his wife before the timer hits zero. Meanwhile, Detective Hoffman hunts down Jill Tuck, seeking revenge over the events of the last film.

There's a lot going on in Saw 3D, and you honestly never get bored with it. There are eleven traps (the highest in franchise history) and the Hoffman and Jill story line is presented on the side. The problem, however, is that we've seen this all before. We've seen someone go through a series of tests against a timer, we've seen gruesome traps, and we've seen the now predictable twists. Not only is the material in the film recycled, it's poorly made. The plot is ludicrous, the acting is horrible, the traps lack creativity, and the 3D looks cheap and isn't utilized at all (pretty disappointing considering it was shot with 3D cameras).

Tobin Bell, whose character died in Saw III, is in the film for an estimated five minutes, possibly even less. Carey Elwes, who played the infamous Dr. Gordon in the original Saw is back this time around, but also has very limited screen time. It's a shame that a majority of the main characters are pushed to the side for Bobby Dagen's game, which in essence, turns out to be a waste of time. The traps are boring, the shock value has completely disappeared, and you ultimately don't feel for any of the characters in the film. All of these cons, along with the cheap 3D, make for a horrible film that shouldn't even bear the Saw title.

It's even difficult putting the blame on some of the film makers. Director Kevin Greutert was forced to return since Lionsgate had a clause in his contract for another film. He was set to direct Paranormal Activity 2, but was pulled in to Toronto a week before the filming of Saw 3D. He attempted vigorous re-writing of the script, but it proved to be difficult since a majority of the sets were already built. Greutert tries his best to salvage the film, but it ultimately falls into pieces due to the production and incoherent story line. Producer Mark Burg and writers Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan should be ashamed for giving into 3D and crazy fan theories online.

Overall, the only positive thing about Saw 3D is that the franchise is finally over. It's run its course, and while I expected the film to be poor, I didn't expect it to come to this. After following the franchise for six long years, I honestly feel betrayed and cheated after the final twist. The Saw franchise started with an interesting concept and ran with it, but it fell flat on its face at the finish line.

Anticlimactic and rushed FINAL CHAPTER Made the last 6 MOvieS PointLESS

Author: ArmyOfAsh21 from parts unknown
3 November 2010

This movie was a huge letdown , publicity made me believe that this will be final piece of the puzzle which will connect all the previous movies, so i was at least expecting something more intelligent and a shocker twist of an ending, what we got instead seemed to be a rushed attempt to close all loopholes from the previous chapters.

I followed this SAGA not just because of the gore but also the story which i thought would end in a very epic scale ,this final chapter just offered more gore and took the simplest and easiest way out of the story, It felt like wasting a 7 year long wait for a good ending and instead we get a mediocre and Pointless one.

Such bad writing, what a disappointment!

Author: courantesiii-782-91305 from United States
31 October 2010

OK this movie was extremely disappointing. From the plot, do the characters, to the acting to the three 3D, it was one poorly written premise after the next.

The first thing that was stupid...The opening trap...This one left me feeling the writers purposely set out to make it stupid and unbelievable. The scene opens with hundreds of people walking by the window with three people tied up (you only see two of them until the trap begins). The reason jigsaw puts them in the trap was just plain stupid (two guys manipulated by one girl), and must have taken 5 seconds to come up with...Also, does anyone honestly think in such a public place, no one would notice two people tied to construction equipment??? And then, the only attempt from the crowd to save them was one small women trying to bang the glass with a briefcase, obviously the glass wasn't going to break and so that was it, no more attempts...Really?? And not only that, but everyone was watching like it was some movie, taking pictures with their camera phone...I was literally laughing in the theater at how stupid it was...In the end, the only person who died was the girl, who frankly, out of the three, deserved it most, and you didn't care at all...

Second thing that was stupid and totally not believable....Bobby's character or the main character...(Bobby was a guy who lied about surviving a jigsaw trap, so he could sell books and lead a publicized support group of real jigsaw survivors) This again made me feel like the writers just gave up and used the first idea that came to mind...Why was it not believable? Because if someone had gone through a jigsaw trap, there would have been a police report a thorough investigation, all sorts of documentation about what happened, where it happened, people involved, hospital reports about his injuries...So how he can write an entire book, get it published, do book signings, go on TV, lead a support group; without having any proof other than fake scars is BEYOND ME...

Not only that, but the decision to make Bobby's trap about going through a house and trying to help out his colleagues is completely unoriginal...(SPOILER) After everything unfolded and everyone died, I was left feeling that writers didn't want to make anyone live because then they would have had to think harder about the plot...Besides the characters in the traps are so thin and meaningless to the other characters, you really don't care at all when they die because they contribute nothing to the story line anyway...

Third thing that was stupid...Hoffman's character....His motive the entire movie was revenge on Jill tuck for putting him a trap...(Spoiler) His character for the entire movie was nothing more than a thug...He just walked around stabbing people in the neck until he got to Jill...I mean how freaking stupid is that? Again, I was left feeling the writers had no desire to put anymore thought into the movie and said "Screw it, I'm done thinking about this movie...Let's just make him stab people in the neck and be done with it.."

Fourth thing that was stupid...Gibson's character...In the past, Hoffman saved this cop's life (told to the audience via flashback) but then brutally killed Gibson's attacker, Gibson reported him for excessive brutality and Hoffman held a grudge ever since...STUPID premise!! (Spoiler) The goose chase Hoffman puts them on was retarded and required no thought...He led them to a room and they all got shot by a sub machine gun.

Fifth that was stupid...The ending and Doctor Gordon's character....(Total Spoiler) It was always rumored before Saw 7 came out that Doctor Gordon was still alive helping out jigsaw...So I was really excited to see how it would pan out...Man, what a disappointment...You see him once in the survivor support group for about 30 seconds and then doesn't show up until the last two or three minutes of the movie, where he attacks Hoffman....The writers decided that a thirty second flash back was all that was necessary to explain his involvement with Jigsaw, after that, he puts Hoffman in the room from the first movie (where Dr. Gordon originally hacked off his own leg) and shuts the door...You don't see him die! And the movie ends...

(Spoiler) But wait, what happened to Bobby? Nothing, he goes through each trap, trying to save the lives of his colleagues, but fails them all...He finally gets to his wife in the last trap, fails at saving her, she is burned alive and the last time you see him on the screen is crying in front of the furnace that is burning his wife. Out of any character in the movie, I really wanted her to live because she did absolutely nothing wrong...

So again, this movie was such a waste of time...The plot on ALL LEVELS felt rushed and meaningless, completely unoriginal and POORLY written....Perhaps I held it to a higher standard because the first one was BRILLIANT!!! and the others good, but it's really nothing more than a mindless slasher movie...In fact, the only thing I can say good about the movie is the traps are pretty cool...There are a lot of them, and they're creative...

All that being said, I am glad I saw it... because at least now, I have NO DESIRE TO SEE ANOTHER SAW MOVIE...If they come out with Saw vs Freddy or Jason; I'm leaving the country.

Worst Saw Film Ever

Author: Marc Unknown from Australia
29 October 2010

If I could give this a rating of 0, I easily would. This was without a doubt the worst Saw film I have ever seen.

I've been a fan of the Saw films since the start and while i think they should have ended it at the first, I've still managed to catch each one, each year, to see what kind of new ideas they have brought to the franchise.

Unfortunately the ideas brought to this one were terrible.

The trap in the opening scene was just ridiculous, a girl should die since she was been two-timing her boyfriend with some other guy. So they have a choice, the guys can kill each other or kill the girl. These are the kind of ideas that just require no thought or imagination whatsoever.

Then, we are introduced to Bobby who was a survivor of a trap, yet we soon uncover that he was actually not in one of Jigsaws traps at all. He was merely trying to cash in on fame, by proclaiming he was one. Since the audience is introduced to this before Bobby must endure his test, we really don't feel anything for his character. As I was watching, I thought, I hope he fails and he is killed because it's awful to lie about that, simply to get yourself rich. But alas, he did not die! And at the end of it, I don't think he learned anything from his "game". Come to think of it, we never even see what happens to him. Instead we are brought to this.....

Dr Gordon has returned! Wow what a surprise! Ugh, no not really. It was obvious that the producers were going to bring him back when realizing this would be the last Saw film and that they would want to make it as huge as possible. Unfortunately, the moment I saw him, I immediately knew how the movie would end with him being involved. How did I know? Because most fans wanted that. It seems that the writers didn't have any ideas so they thought they would browse the forums, jot down the whole "Gordon being involved theory" and end the film that way. While I have no issue with giving the fans what they want, that only appeals to some movies. It just didn't work for this movie. I don't like watching a movie and knowing how it will end. The whole point of Saw was to catch you by surprise with its ending but i was not surprised in the slightest bit. If anything, it just left it open for a future sequel.

The acting in this film was also atrocious. The actor who played Gibson was awful, I laughed as he tried to pass himself off as serious. The other's were pretty much as average as always. Tobin Bell in my opinion is always the best actor in the Saw franchise. Was a shame we only saw him in 2 scenes though.

Also as usual with these sequels, each one tries to outdo the last with it's level of blood and gore. This one was no exception. Except, this time, we have the opportunity to witness it in 3D. The 3D was pretty poor to be honest, was way too gimmicky and just involved chunks of bone and flesh fly at you. One thing that really bothered me was just how over-the-top the violence was. Particularly when Bobby is removing his teeth and blood is literally gushing out of his mouth like a waterfall. While most Saw films to this point have been over-the-top, this was just plain stupid.

So to conclude, I did not enjoy this film at all and felt very disappointed once the credits rolled. For the final film, I expected it to be a huge surprise that would end the franchise on a high note. But it turned out to just be a lazily made film with a horrid ending. Hopefully this truly is the last Saw film because I will definitely not be going to see another after what they did to this one.

A better-expected end to a franchise with its hey-day far behind it; still never hits its best heights

Author: moviexclusive from Singapore
5 January 2011

What can one attribute to another entry into the "Saw" franchise? Number 7 comes right on the heels of the 3D craze and purports to be its final chapter. So Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) is still dead and but his legacy still goes on in flashbacks. And in a protégé, Hoffman (Costas Mandylor). And in his widow, Jill (Betsy Russell). The entire soap opera of Jigsaw's family and professional life carries a narrative that attempts to reconcile the final film with the beginning of the franchise, and it definitely does seem to have recapitulated rather well for both hardcore fans as well as fairweather ones. But it has to be said that the films have been on a downward spiral since its fantastic first installment. It delivers the gore in more elaborate ways than the past few films have -- considering how quickly they were rushed out -- but loses that sense of cleverness and more importantly, that sense of menace that the franchise has always attempted to retain.

After the previous six films, the franchise does not so much look through the eye of the victims anymore as it does its villains who have an entire mythology unto themselves. And "Saw 3D" almost solely focuses on Hoffman, who it really has to be said, is a sad substitute for Jigsaw. He carries on his messiah's waning moralistic philosophy by continuing to find victims in need of a baptism by blood but finds himself hindered by Jill who is now cooperating with the police and giving them everything she knows to spite her husband's latest protégé. Add to this one Bobby Dagen (an actually funny Sean Patrick Flanery), who has written a best-selling book and sold DVDs about being a Jigsaw survivor and profiting from Hoffman's hallowed gift of life. Suffice to say, he (and his wife) quickly becomes the main plaything of this film's grand guignol torture play with 60 minutes set on the clock.

Now, even with the requisite twists and better-than-expected inventiveness of its traps, "Saw 3D" does not deliver in the least with its titular promise -- it's 3D sets yet another low standard for the technology. If the onus on watching this film is to attempt a different perspective, then it never quite reaches the mark. But who are we really kidding here? It's just one more excuse to milk this cash cow. The franchise has truly run its course. If you watched and enjoyed all seven of its films, at least you can be proud of that. Right? Anyone?

- www.moviexclusive.com

there isn't much if anything left to add

Author: Special-K88
31 October 2010

In keeping with the annual Halloween tradition, producers decided to bring audiences this allegedly final installment of the unsettling series, and apparently wanted to go out in style with what has fast become an overused technique in three-dimensional effects. The 'story' centers around a self-help author who purportedly survived the deceased Jigsaw's deadly game, and now tries to preach a message of strength to those around him. His newfound strength is put to the test however when he becomes the target of a new game, one which will also determine the fate of those close to him. Meanwhile, the cold-blooded Detective Hoffman tries to settle a score while evading the dogged pursuit of his fellow officers. After so many films, so many traps, so much relentless violence and gore, it would be pointless to complain about the film's content, but beyond a few startling 3-D moments, and despite a relatively short running time, the whole thing feels like a prolonged, protracted, and downright boring exercise in this tired genre. Tries to wrap things up nice and neatly in the end, yet still can't hide the fact that this series has long run out of steam, or that this project is clearly uninspired. *½

Do you like these movies? You should be OK with this one.

Author: Dan Franzen (dfranzen70) from United States
9 January 2011

I think you need to look at the Saw movies like this: they are Friday the 13th movies with more innovation and creativity, not to mention much more sick gore. Obviously, if you didn't like any Friday the 13th, Halloween, or Nightmare on Elm Street movie, you should stop reading now, because your mind has been made up. You will hate this movie.

In fact, to be perfectly fair, even people who liked the earlier Saw movies will find plenty to carp about here. Saw 3D purports to be the end of the series (oh sure, but we did have several movies after Friday the 13th VII: The Final Chapter), and if it is, it ends on a fairly conclusive note. Then again, Jigsaw himself died early in the series, and that didn't stop further movies from being made, so take that for what it's worth.

I can't review this without some plot points from previous Saw movies, so if you haven't watched any of them and plan to, stop reading. OK, still with me? Let's recap.

Mark Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) is the bad guy, having served as Jigsaw's accomplice (blackmailed into it, really), and he has a new game afoot. But complicating matters is Jigsaw's widow, Jill Tuck (Betsy Russell), who knows of Hoffman's involvement. Jill brings Internal Affairs detective Gibson (Chad Donella) into the mix, so Hoffman's dual goals of running the new game and getting to Jill Tuck drive the plot.

The game involves a man named Bobby (Sean Patrick Flanery) who has profited mightily from having "survived" a Jigsaw trap; he's written a best-selling book and runs a support group and makes the talk-show rounds as well. But is Bobby on the up and up? Duh. As with all of Jigsaw's games, Bobby's games involve atoning for his own sins at the cost of some self sacrifice.

The traps continue to be inventive, although some – like the face trap – make welcome returns. I was reminded briefly of an old episode of the radio serial The Shadow called "The House that Death Built," in which various traps (like a tripwire that triggered a double-barreled shotgun) were strewn about the house to keep people from finding treasure, or something. Bobby must go through several of these, much as victims had in earlier movies. And of course, by doing so he loses his pound or so of flesh, and secrets are revealed. Oh, and Carey Elwes, who played Dr. Gordon in the very first Saw movie, makes a return here – not giving away anything there, of course. He shows up to mock Bobby for having a support group in the first place (something about profiting off misery).

Even though it's pretty important to have watched at least some of the earlier films, Saw 3D does its best to keep you in the loop, reminding us of certain characters and plots of previous films. For example, the support group includes bona fide survivors, such as one who needed to cut off her own arm to save herself.

But for me, the best part comes at the very end, when All Is Revealed. As the movie's denouement approaches and the bodies pile up, you begin to wonder if Hoffman will emerge victorious – or if he's even the only bad guy out there. The ending answers both questions to some degree of satisfaction and helps to fill in missing information from the previous six movies as well. So on the one hand, the movie ends the series in a satisfying manner, and that's good.

On the other hand, the door is left ever so slightly open for more and more Saw films. It's not impossible to believe. In fact, it's more plausible than the Friday the 13th "endings," because no matter how many times and in how many ways Jason was killed, he somehow came back to slaughter more virgins in the next movie. At least the Saw movies follow some sort of logic.

For me, Saw 3D's 3D effects were well played indeed – if you don't mind intestines flying at you, you'll appreciate them. Not so much if you don't. The plot is less convoluted and intricate than some of the most recent installments, and the movie doesn't waste time on character development. Heck, you hardly even see the now-long-dead Jigsaw. The movie flat-out worked for me from a visual and visceral standpoint.

An awesome ending, but an otherwise forgettable and disappointing finale

Author: DonFishies from Canada
31 October 2010

It was not a perfect movie by any means, but Saw VI was the first Saw movie that really surprised me. Where the other films quickly became standard exercises in torture and brutality, it was the first film in the series that really made an attempt at building and elaborating the overarching storyline that had been developed over the entire series. Instead of merely hinting at things, we were getting full explanations, things began to make sense, and the movie on the whole was just a very satisfying and very enjoyable film. But much like its predecessors, it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger moment – leading us directly into Saw VII, or as it is more sadly referred to, Saw 3D.

After barely surviving a trap meant to murder him, Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) is out for revenge on Jigsaw's (Tobin Bell) ex-wife Jill (Betsy Russell). But Hoffman is not just out for her blood – he has set-up a new game for Bobby Dagen (Sean Patrick Flanery), a survivor of a Jigsaw trap and self-help guru.

If that does not sound like much, it is because there is not much to Saw 3D. Outside of the long awaited (and unfortunately spoiled) return of Dr. Gordon (Cary Elwes), there is nothing really notable about the film. Jigsaw, a character who must hold some sort of record for remaining the lead despite having died four movies ago, merely appears in an extended cameo. Jill was always a supporting player, but her screen time and presence has been drastically reduced even further. Hoffman's revenge ploy may drive the film, but he too barely appears. So much was tied up, answered and completed in Saw VI that this film feels merely like a film going through the motions to what should be the finale of the series.

Instead of focusing on any of these characters for longer than a few seconds at the time, the film pays attention mostly to Flanery's character and a new detective, Gibson (Chad Donella). Both are described and developed in the quickest and most superfluous of ways (although there could have been a touch more explanation for the importance of Gibson to the storyline), and then help fill in the gaps on the way to the film's conclusion. Neither character or actor is strong enough to carry the movie, and having them help drag the film's running time out just made the film weaker at every interval. Worse yet, the script and story give no reason for the audience to invest any sort of feeling towards either character. Each Saw film hinged on one or an assortment of characters going through some form of game set up by Jigsaw or Hoffman, but there was a grand purpose in the end for why they go through that struggle. Here, the actions of these two characters seem inconsequential. You may hold out hope that there is some reason for their inclusion and participation in the grand finale, but in the end, there is nothing.

The deaths are a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand, the film seems to have wisely amped up the victims "working together" motif for almost every trap scene in the film. It makes for a couple of interesting moments, but inevitably still ends with the requisite brutally gory deaths. And a few of the traps are interesting as well – particularly one involving a love triangle, saws, and a public display. And for fans of the series, one notable death involving a rather specific "device" will undoubtedly give cheers, laughter and nausea all at once. But outside of these notable tidbits, the creativity, originality and even the morbid "fun" that come from these traps and deaths seems to have been sucked out of the film. Much like the storyline, it all felt like filler padded out to fill gaps. It was a disappointment to say the least after the go-for-broke style of Saw VI, and only shows that the filmmakers are really starting to show how exhausted their imaginations are in this once gloriously and creative realm. The much hyped 3D does almost nothing for these traps and death scenes either. It is an amusing addition at first, but after getting a character's innards thrown at you for the third time, it starts to get a bit old and silly.

But for everything else that is done so wrong, and so haphazard, the filmmakers manage to concoct an incredibly satisfying and wild shock of an ending. On one hand, it is without any doubt, the standout sequence of Saw 3D. Remember the awesome twists this franchise was originally known for? This one takes the cake, and brings the film more in line with the original films than the later ones. The sheer surprise and audacity of it all is just too good, and feels like it belongs in a significantly better film. It practically cheats the audience into sitting through such a horribly disappointing film just so they can get to this one moment of sheer greatness. On the other hand, it stands as an awesome conclusion and finale to the entire franchise. If the ads are correct and this is indeed the final chapter of Saw, then this may just be one of the most enjoyable and entertaining endings ever created. It just may force you to rethink everything that has come before it.

I hate to say it, but Saw 3D is the worst and most disappointing film in the franchise. It will leave a rotten taste in your mouth, and just feels rushed, disjointed and convoluted. Saw VI showed a renewed creative vigor that just failed to connect with this film. The ending is the film's only real redeeming moment, and nearly makes up for everything that precedes it. Let's just collectively hope a reboot does not ruin its greatness.

5/10.

(This review also appeared on http://www.geekspeakmagazine.com).

Melton and Dunston - you have ruined the series

Author: ajlewis5 from United Kingdom
2 November 2010

I am a Saw fan. I want to make this statement clear before I make the following rant about Saw 3D.

What started off 7 years ago by Whannel and Wan has been ruined by the new writers. The world of Jigsaw has been diluted by the new writers to a very poor slasher film of utter nonsense.

If the writer's ideas run thin they just make another victim an accomplice. Shame on you Melton and Dunton - lazy writing. No film after Saw 3 makes sense to the series, although Saw 6 is watch-able as a standalone film.

Despite my average feelings for 4 and my detest of 5, there is such a wealth of characters and back story that could have been used to make the final Saw epic. Instead we have been introduced to more new characters and over elaborate traps. (Really who is building these things and how much money and time do they have? More secret hide outs etc). One of the traps is a pop up machine gun! For Christ sake what were the writers thinking! The script is so bad that characters are even dreaming about traps. I am embarrassed for you Melton and Dunston.

The original Saw was simplistic in it's brilliance, but had the gore of a horror movie and the tension of a thriller. This is what made it great. Even Saw 2 (which is not my favourite) and Saw 3 (possibly my favourite)continued this tradition with clever but simple traps and involving stories that were character driven.

Fans cared about what happened to the victims, we cared for the anti- hero Jigsaw and we sympathised with the accomplice Amanda - whilst being disgusted and questioning our own morals. Unfortunately since Saw 4 we no longer care about any of the new characters or the plot. We just have a body count as the writers think this is what horror film are about. Saw was more than this. And now given the chance to put some closure to the series you misused the chance to correct your earlier work and made it even worse by wasting the screen time of Tobin and Cary.

I wish I stopped viewing at Saw 3 as the remainder of the series has cashed in on what would have been an excellent trilogy.

Saw 3D: The Endgame with Mixed Feelings..

Author: from Belgium
7 November 2010

Since the surprise hit "Saw" in 2004, there's been a sequel each year. I'm a huge fan of horror movies, and I absolutely love the "Saw" Franchise. Each sequel was a worthy addition to the original story. I thought Part III and VI were the best sequels. Since the sixth one was amazing, it's hard to beat that one with the final seventh installment. This time, it is in 3D. Just to cash in on the 3D hype, because let's face it; it's pointless and adds nothing to the movie.

You won't get bored with the story; the pace is on an all time high with a maximum of traps and gory deaths. There are some thrilling and exciting traps, but some have a very "seen it all before" feeling. Well, it's already part 7 and quite frankly, there's no need for another one after this. The story is not as surprising as the other ones; the ending does not have the ultimate 'wooow' factor and the actions of some characters are not completely rational (I'm not giving away the ending here..)

Very limited screen time for Tobin Bell (Jigsaw\John Kramer) and Saw 3D sees the long awaited return of Dr. Lawrence Gordon from the original Saw: could have been better written.

In a nutshell: "Saw 7\3D" is an entertaining sequel that unfortunately can't cope with most of the Saw movies. It just isn't as strong when it comes to surprising twists and jaw-dropping moments. The story and the interesting characters gave the "Saw" movies the success and status, not just gory deaths. And that is a little forgotten in this final installment. I love them all, but there's no need for Part VIII.

Page 1 of 28:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]