Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life More at IMDbPro »Gekijôban poketto monsutâ: Daiyamondo & pâru purachina - Aruseusu chôkoku no jikû e (original title)

To clean a mistake caused in the past!

Author: takeruhikari from United States
26 April 2010

I wasn't expecting this one to be that great. I have long stop watching Pokemon at "The Rise Of Darkrai".

Yet, I've decided to continue, and it was a good thing I did. "Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life" can be considered a build up of the previous two films. This being "Giratina and the Sky Warrior" and "The Rise of Darkrai." The previous conflicts in the other two films become readily apparent of why they happened as well as the lead up to this movie's story.

The dimensions of Dialga (who controls time,) Palkia (who controls space,) and Giratina(who lives in the dimension known as the reverse world) were not suppose to collide (this leads to the conflicts of Dialga and Palkia in "The Rise of Darkrai" and Giratina and Dialga(although minor) in "Giratina and the Sky Warrior.") It was later found that the cause of all this was because of Arceus' awakening from his slumber to rejuvenate his strength. This caused the dimensions of Dialga and Palkia to collide. At the same time, while Dialga and Palkia were fighting, the reverse world was affected (as anything that happens in the Pokemon world has an effect on the reverse world.) Due to the "betrayal" in the past, Arceus was set to destroy humans for that" betrayal" as a form of justice.

We follow Ash and his pals as they get sent to the past to correct a mistake that would eventually fix the present.