IMDb > "The Deep End" (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"The Deep End"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"The Deep End" More at IMDbPro »

A pretty decent show...

Author: Talehaa from United States
14 February 2010

Personally, I've really enjoyed this show so far. I've noticed that some have mentioned its lack of realistic situations, and although I do see how this can be true, I'm not watching The Deep End for educational purposes - I just want some entertainment to relax to at the end of a long day! The cast is very likable and they all seem to have a natural chemistry with each other, which keeps me interested. The script could be better at times but I think that as the show continues, its individual elements will grow stronger with it.

If you're not looking for a documentary on the way a law firm really works, but just want some light entertainment, then I suggest you give The Deep End a try. Who knows? You might just like it! I do :)

I like the show

Author: farid949 from United States
16 March 2010

I like the show. Why did you Cancel? You should have given it a little more time. For the most part, it has a good cast/character base, it's entertaining and the scripts are better than most of the shows on air. Like "V"....... Maybe it needs a little tweaking with some content, like the episode where the unborn baby gets a congressional "private" bill passed on his/her behalf and the Chinese mother gets her job back. Not every story deserves a happy ending. This has the potential to be a lighter but equally entertaining "Law and Order" or a "Grey's Anatomy" with a legal backdrop. The show has a lot of range. You could add numerous international flavors, given the high level of international firms. (Just remember, not every story in Law and Order is based on Supreme Court rulings) The first years need to make more mistakes, like Grey's Anatomy, when the storyline includes interns making blunders that kill patients. It feels more realistic. Overall, the actors/characters have decent chemistry and this show has a chance.