- Dice not included.
- Some assembly required.
- Lines between perception, desire, and reality may become blurred, redundant, or interchangeable.
- Characters may hook up with no regard for your emotional investment.
- Some episodes too conceptual to be funny, some too funny to be immersive, and some so immersive they still aren't funny.
- Consistency between seasons may vary.
- Viewers may be measured by a secretive obsolete system based on selected participants keeping handwritten journals of what they watch.
- Show may be canceled and moved to the Internet where it turns out tens of millions were watching the whole time.
- May not matter.
- Fake commercial may end with disclaimer gag which may descend into vain Chuck Lorre-sque rant by narcissistic creator.
- Creator may be unstable.
- Therapist may have told creator this is not how you make yourself a good person.
- Life may pass by while we ignore or mistreat those close to us.
- Those close to us may be those watching.
- Those people may want to know I love them but I may be incapable of saying it.
- Contains pieces the size of a child's esophagus.