Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- The "Wright Flyer" (1903) First craft to achieve controlled, heavier-than-air flight.
- The "Spirit of St. Louis", in which Charles A. Lindbergh became the first man to fly a solo, non-stop flight from New York to Paris.
- A Gemini Capsule, from which the first American Spacewalks occurred.
- A Soyuz Spacecraft, the mainstay Russian Space Agency spacecraft.
- the NASA space shuttle "Enterprise" (which actually exists)
- the "XCV 330 USS Enterprise" (the ship with the rings around its hull)
- Zefram Cochrane's warp ship, the Phoenix, from Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
- the Enterprise NX-01 from the television series Star Trek: Enterprise (2001)
- and the USS Vengeance, foreshadowing its appearance and Marcus' villainy.