IMDb > Violet Tendencies (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Violet Tendencies More at IMDbPro »

Excellent!

Author: Anastacia Hess from United States
11 June 2011

Violet Tendencies was fantastic as far I'm concerned. Casper Andreas and Jesse Archer make the perfect movie making match. The movie was well written. It was funny,had drama and was sad at times and had a great message if you paid attention. I won't say what it is, you'll have to figure it out yourselves when you see it. Mindy was so great in her starring role, it was like the role was written for her.Jesse Archer was funny as usual and somewhat heartbreaking at times. Casper still astounds with the ability to act and direct, wonderful job. The movie deals with real issues every couple faces.

Fantastic movie! Well done Casper and Jesse and everyone else involved!

I thought this movie was funny, refreshing !

Author: Frank85013 from Virginia, United States
26 August 2011

I seldom see movies which I would recommend, or that I would want to watch again. There are not a lot of good gay related movies, but this one stands above many as being positive in outlook, and above average in quality.Pretty people, good writing,good-unique plot,subplots, and acting.Yes...give me more! It is interesting to note that one of the actors is the director also. I feel the plot was particularly believable and well developed, and I did not really expect the ending. The film seemed to keep me interested and had little if any boring moments. It begs the question of whether straight people who have lots of LGBT friends, happen to consciously or not,establish specific potential mate requirements based on their experiences and relationships with those friends.

I thought it was very clever, funny and sweet

Author: jmpotter-39-616346 from United States
27 April 2011

I loved the entire story. I felt the cast was awesome.

I loved Mindy, I thought she was so good , that she was not acting. I enjoyed the plot.

I think most people will like this movie.

I also think people can relate to it.

The movie would be a great date night show.

I would see it again.

It portrays people in a funny yet realistic way.

I hope to continue to see he writer's work in other movies.

It was not predictable or boring.

I plan on seeing it again.

I hope others find the beauty in this movie.