The League of Super Evil (TV Series 2009–2012) Poster

(2009–2012)

2 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
League of Super Evil
jnfbnm8 January 2010
As a long fan of comic books, how could someone not like the LOSE guys? The jokes and parodies of this show mocks everything we have seen in comic books and superhero TV series. Every villain cliché is joked mocked and parodied with the LOSE guys.

For my friends and I who love comics this show is breath of fresh air. A bunch of loser villains that you actually root for to actually accomplish something. In many ways this show reminds me of Married With Children with Supervillains, Voltar the leader the Al Bundy of evil.

Every time I have seen this show I am laughing hard. I normally hate Cartoon Network cartoons LOSE is one of two cartoons I like on the show. Clone Wars is the other.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The best animated TV Show of all time
deibrobi20 November 2017
One simply cannot fathom the awesomeness of this masterpiece. League of Super Evil follows the adventures of a anti hero group. This show has changed my life for the better, infinitely changing my views on race, sexism, and other issues in the world. I am honestly astounded that this show ended so early into it's lifespan. The day I die, I would like to be surrounded by the creators of this show, mourning the death of their biggest fan. Amazing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this