IMDb > "WWE Superstars" (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"WWE Superstars" More at IMDbPro »

A Refreshing and New Wrestling Show

Author: jts0405 from United States
23 July 2009

Don't get me wrong, but WWE really did not need this show at all. They already have Raw, ECW and SmackDown. But now they get to dominate four nights of the week with wrestling. Superstars is sort of a nice concept, because it has one representative match from each brand. Which can give undeveloped talent a chance to compete and build their gimmick. A perfect example is Zack Ryder, this show is where he mostly wrestles, and now we are seeing him filer over to ECW. So anyway this is definitely one to check out from WWE. There have been some fantastic matches thus far from this show, pretty much proving this show to be a good business move for WWE.

Great Heal Wrestling Show

Author: verbusen from Fahaheel, Kuwait
12 March 2010

I have a always liked wrestling, as a kid when I thought it was not scripted, to the 80's when I loved the interviews, to now when the whole thing is polished and firing on all cylinders for entertainment. I especially like WWE Superstars because this is where I can see the under cards wrestle and really not be too sure who will win. An example is Santino, through all his feuds and such I always liked Santino, he's great, he's also always a jobber on the main shows, here on Superstars, he has a chance! Same thing applies to also ran heals like Dolf Ziggler, Mike Knox, Gold-dust, Chavo, I mean if you are like me and like heals or jobbers, this show is for you as this is where you will see them finally win a match! I hope WWE keeps this show going, it's a good one for me of their many shows.

Update Edit: WWE has now added an even better show called Main Event, love it! It's more into the story line and still makes pushes for mid card Superstars.