IMDb > "Gossip Girl" The Wrath of Con (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Gossip Girl: The Wrath of Con (#2.23)"

"Gossip Girl" The Wrath of Con (2009)

« Prev | 41 of 121 Episodes | Next »

Something about G's performance. Love between B and C

Author: demonyoyozl from China
6 May 2009

To tell the truth, I like that evil Georgina. Fortunately,she came back at last! I saw the scene that she talked with Blair for almost four times. The cool tone,the evil look,both make me feel that the next episode will be much exciting. She is one of the shining points in this whole series,and I can't wait to see how she deal with that dame poppy! As to Chuck and Blair,Chuck's love for B is so great and heartbreaking. Anyway,I do hope that they could admit their mutual love and get together!!! Although Nate is handsome,i still think that he doesn't match well with Blair,compared with Chuck.As for Dan,he is so annoying!!!In season one ,he changed Serena.And the love between them are romantic.However,for me,every good impression about him seems to have changed in season two.He betrayed Serena,and made love with that teacher without shame.What's more, in this episode,he told Lily Serena's plan which leads to Serena's arrest ,to some extent.He is such a mean boy!!!