General Beckman would abandon the search for Orion, but Chuck convinces her there remains one option, getting a Fulcrum agent to talk. Although unauthorized, who offers a deal to Jill Roberts, who confides her 'uncle' Bernie, a family friend, is ranking high enough and trusts her. Alas, at the 'engagement party' for Chuck and Jill, Bernie attacks him and has a fatal cardiac arrest. After Sara betrays to Chuck the general's plan to 'bury' the Intersect project altogether, he and Jill, tailed by Casey, find and intrude the Fulcrum HQ where Orion must be held captive. Meanwhile Emmet tricks the nerd herd in making him look good enough to a Buy More HQ inspector to be 'promoted away', but that's not the true stake. Written by
Did You Know?
The first questions on the Fulclum test are (all YES/NO):
- You tend to sympathize with other people
- You value justice higher than mercy
- The more people with whom you speak, the better you feel
- You easily empathize with the concerns of other people
- You enjoy being at the center of events in which other people are directly involved
- You avoid being bound by obligations
- You are strongly touched by the stories about people's troubles
When Morgan is talking to Chuck about who to trust he is already holding the tape recorder, Emmett has not gave it to him yet. See more
You can't shoot us. Because the whole family will hear it.
You're right, I can't.
[Bernie puts the gun away. Chuck sigh. Bernie picks up a baseball bat
But I can beat you to death.
I was really hoping for a third option that did not include death.
Hungry Like the Wolf
Performed by Duran Duran See more