IMDb > "Prison Break" Cowboys and Indians (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Prison Break" Cowboys and Indians (2009)

« Prev | 77 of 81 Episodes | Next »

Scylla for a Beloved One

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11 July 2009

Michael and Lincoln are trapped in the Panda Bay Hotel and seek a means of escape. Self tries to help them while General Krantz sends a man to capture the brothers. Meanwhile Christina sells Scylla to the grieving president of India for ¾ of billion dollars; then she decides to contact the China government to sell Scylla also for them. However, Michael, Lincoln, Mahone and Self steal Scylla from Christina and her henchman in a bank, while she is checking the deposit but In the runaway, Lincoln is captured by Christina's men. T-Bag abducts Sara and General Krantz calls Michael to demand Scylla in one hour; immediately after, Michael receives a phone call from Christina and the bitch shoots Lincoln's lung to force Michael to return Scylla to her. Michael has to choose which beloved he should save.

In this full of action episode, the greed Christina manipulates the president of India and puts his government against China. Further, she coldly shoots Lincoln in a painful and lethal way. But the climax is the situation of Michael that has to choose between Sara and Lincoln who deserves to live. My vote is nine.

Title (Brazil): Not Available

Heavy on gun fights, some references to cult films and twisted cliffhanger of the death

Author: igoatabase from France
9 May 2009

This episode really deserves its title because there were a lot of gun fights. I didn't mind them as action cooled off in the past episodes but I found one scene specially disturbing. In fact I prefer when a conflict is solved without violence. Anyway some of the scenes should remind you of films like The Professional (Léon), Point Break and even The Matrix. In one of them Lincoln dropped a line you won't resist because it was just too funny considering the context and the character he said it to. Also in the past episode the brothers were framed so they had to escape, again, and it was interesting to see if they would continue to work against each other or team up. I let you appreciate the path they chose. For once I was also glad that the story focused on Self because he's part of the team after all. Beside that T-Bag tried his best to convince the General that he's a worthy asset and not a psycho-clown. Last but not least the episode ended with a cliffhanger, again. However last time I thought the writers wouldn't be able to surpass it but believe me, they actually did.