IMDb > Fisheaded (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Fisheaded More at IMDbPro »Cabeza de pescado (original title)

I think people score any short that is in black and white high. I do not.

Author: Aaron1375
19 June 2010

I see by the score here that I am going against the grain, but that is how I do things. When someday everyone jumps off that bridge I will be at the bottom watching the masses splatter. I think that this one is ranked high because it is in black and white and very vague and ambiguous. Which in turn reminds people of the film "Eraserhead" thus it must be good even if it seems like one random act after another leading to the bizarre almost humorous ending. The film has a boy sitting at a table, a woman comes in and plops down his dinner, a nice nasty whole fish. Well woman departs and you see some random stuff on the wall, then a strange and really cool visitor comes and tells the boy to eat the fish, mother comes back, something is different about the boy, the end. I apologize for not liking this little short, I did like the visitor the boy got and when he appeared I thought the short was going to take off. Instead, it ended on a weak and absurd note in my opinion which was neither shocking nor horrific in any way. I would like the people who voted this film so highly to write a review because I am absolutely interested to know what they saw that I did not.