IMDb > Bedfellows (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Bedfellows More at IMDbPro »

Try to sleep tight after watching this impressive little horror.

Author: tyler-and-jack from Edinburgh.
12 May 2010

Fewdio, a company I had never heard of until someone gave me a link to one of their short, terrifying little movies. This one, in fact.

A woman is woken by a phone call that leads to a terrifying revelation.

Short and sweet, Fewdio movies are often a masterclass in how to create chills, goosebumps and jumps and this short remains one of their very best. The only reason I don't rate it higher is because a) it's only a couple of minutes long and b) there's an annoying, unnecessary easy scare at the very end.

Anyone who is interested in this title should check it out immediately, Fewdio have their own site online and a number of titles available to view there, all of them worth checking out. You won't regret it.

See this if you like: Creep, Breach, Mockingbird (all Fewdio titles, some unlisted on IMDb).

Creepsville

Author: jaezelaya
1 October 2012

3 minutes and a cast of 3 is truly all you need to be freaked out. It was by accident that I came across this short through my Tumblr feed (thanks to undeadcritic for the gif) and I immediately wanted to know more. I had to go searching for Bedfellows as I didn't realize that it wasn't a full length feature film, but Drew Daywalt and Fewdio do horror right with this one.

I found it on Youtube and trust me when I say that I was checking locks and windows. I'm not easily scared, but this is for the horror fans, the vets of the genre who want to be on the edge of their seats. I was almost disappointed that it wasn't an actual movie, but it gets the job of scaring the crap out of you done!

A three minute master-class in horror.

Author: BA_Harrison from Hampshire, England
31 January 2015

A woman is awoken from her sleep in the middle of the night by her ringing cellphone. She nudges her partner Danny and asks him to pass the phone to her, but he doesn't budge. She reaches over him to get the phone and answers it. To her horror, it is Danny on the other end: he's locked himself out of the house after having gone for a walk. So who is it curled up under the sheets next to her?

Three minutes of pure horror from low-budget scare-meisters Fewdio, Bedfellows is the stuff of nightmares, with its atmospheric build-up and creepy reveal being the precisely the kind of thing guaranteed to cause sleepless nights for those of a nervous disposition. Flawless direction, a convincing performance from Kerry Finlayson and truly skin-crawling make-up make this a totally unforgettable experience—two million YouTube viewers (thus far) can't be wrong.