IMDb > Jordan (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Jordan More at IMDbPro »

Quite good

Author: random_guy2 from United States
14 June 2010

I saw "Jordan" at the Waterfront Film Festival over the weekend and really enjoyed it; it was pretty easily the best of the films I had a chance to see. The plot was solid and the acting was quite good (most notably from the young girl who played Jordan -- that solid of acting from a child is rare), but I was most impressed with the deliberate, tense pacing of the film. Overall it was a very enjoyable thriller, with a surprisingly poignant ending.

The filmmakers and child actress were present for the screening I attended and answered a few questions, which was a nice extra treat.

(sorry, I needed more lines to meet the minimum)

Great beginning, good ending, missing ties

Author: billsoccer from Memphis
24 August 2015

An accident occurs. A girl escapes the wrecked auto, where her mother is trapped. She finds help. Her mother appears at the police station and wants to take her but the girl insists the woman isn't her mother.

The paradox is tied up neatly at the end. This had the making of a very fine movie. My problem is now the answer came. The clues as to how the 'fake' mother came to this point, and how she pulled it off - if they were in the movie, you'd better not blink, because you'll miss it!

I hope I'm wrong and was repeatedly distracted from the clues. Perhaps you won't be, for as I say, the plot is unique and promising. Perhaps a studio will pick it and and fix the shortcomings